3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Opening For Megadeth And Motorhead This Sunday!
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 03:24 PM
Instructor
Dudes biggrin.gif I am totally thrilled! It's gonna be a night to remember!

If we make it at the other one where GnR and Godsmack will perform, my summer is as good as packed tongue.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 11 2012, 03:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 11 2012, 03:27 PM
GMC:er
Sega - MegaDETH !!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 11 2012, 03:33 PM
Instructor
You. Lucky. Man !!

Well done C-Maestro ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 11 2012, 03:36 PM
Wow cool. Show them how it is done \,,/ Motorhead was the first band I saw live. I was 15 and absolutely blown away. Was many years ago and they still rock pretty bad.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 03:58 PM
Instructor
Thanks mates! Well, this will be my first time on stage with a wireless guitar unit. I am very curious what's it going to be like - if I like the feel I will most surely get one.

This is the model I will use:

the Line 6 Relay G50

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 11 2012, 04:01 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2012, 02:58 PM) *
Thanks mates! Well, this will be my first time on stage with a wireless guitar unit. I am very curious what's it going to be like - if I like the feel I will most surely get one.

This is the model I will use:

the Line 6 Relay G50

Hey Cosmin, that is great! I would be very curious to hear from you a detailed review of it after you use it. The thing I am most curious about is if it has a noticeable effect on the original tone of your setup.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 04:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 11 2012, 03:01 PM) *
Hey Cosmin, that is great! I would be very curious to hear from you a detailed review of it after you use it. The thing I am most curious about is if it has a noticeable effect on the original tone of your setup.

So far, in the rehearsal room IT DOESN'T biggrin.gif this one is a lot better than the G30 for greater distances, so this is why I aimed for it. It's about 400 bucks on eBay, new.

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 11 2012, 04:37 PM
What a gig!! Enjoy it to the fullest!

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Jun 11 2012, 04:50 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Sir Cosmin, it appears you are in the Big League now! Big congratulations to you and VooDoo! However, wear your suit of armor. If WASP does not play, the drunk teens might decide it was because of VooDoo, instead of Megadeth! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 11 2012, 05:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just make sure to start your gig with the words "Hi we are Voodoo, and we play rock and roll!!!"

laugh.gif

That's awesome man, well-deserved! Would love to see Voodoo at one of the german festivals soon. So don't be shy - apply! biggrin.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jun 11 2012, 05:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thats awesome Cosmin! Wish I could go biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
derper
Jun 11 2012, 06:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats Coz!! That's so awesome! Just be careful of Dave Mustaine....I know you're not in Megadeth, but if you meet him, he may try to fire you anyway. tongue.gif

Have a blast at that gig Coz!! Maybe share some vids/pics/stories from the experience, here at GMC when it's all said and done?

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 11 2012, 06:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
biggrin.gif
that's going to be soooo awesome. Congratulations mate!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 11 2012, 06:43 PM
I am absolutely speechless. Thrilled. Speechless.
I'll try righting my view tomorrow.

*Eyes and mouth wide open*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sunny
Jun 11 2012, 08:24 PM
Fantastic! Big gratz Cosmin! \o/

--------------------
Alhambra 3C, Ibanez S470, Boss ME-50, KORG MA-30, Marshall MG15CDR, MacBook Pro

Practice Journal

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 11 2012, 08:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
High Cosmin - this is just a real GREAT thing - WOW !

Have a lot of FUN and let the people get crazy about ya!

My daughter got big eyes when i told her about the concert , she loves that music style a lot biggrin.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 11 2012, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2012, 02:24 PM) *
Dudes biggrin.gif I am totally thrilled! It's gonna be a night to remember!

If we make it at the other one where GnR and Godsmack will perform, my summer is as good as packed tongue.gif

Cosmin

It's awesome man! Very very happy for you!!!!! Kick some major butt out there! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 11 2012, 10:51 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Woah, what a gig! cool.gif Congrats man!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 11:39 PM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen! It will be shot HD out of what I know biggrin.gif but anyway, I promise to rock out as hard as possible! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 12 2012, 12:12 AM
Man wish you an awesome super guig! biggrin.gif

Man wish you an awesome super guig! biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:16 PM