In 20 Minutes - Home Recording Gear Discussion Live On Ustream
SirJamsalot
Mar 23 2015, 11:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys, thought you might get something out of this live-feed discussion on home-recording studio gear - hosted by Taxi .
Goes live in 10 minutes or so. They keep archves in case you miss it.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/music-marketing-online

Chris

Home Studio Gear Episode
On Today’s TAXI TV!
Gear Giveaway During the Live Show!!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) /
23:00 London/ 10am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Passengers,

Our viewers love home studio gear. Heck, all musicians love gear!

We’ve never done a gear specific episode of TAXI TV, but today is going to change all that! We’ll be talking about everything from how to build an inexpensive yet highly effective home studio, to answering questions about gear for all levels of home studio owners.

We’re excited to be joined by special guest, Peter Malick from Westlake Pro today. The top guys at Westlake Pro are gear veterans who spent decades at the legendary West LA Music, which was the “go-to” place for many of the top acts in the business.

When West LA closed its doors, some of their top managers and sales people opened Westlake Pro, and their long tradition of giving great advice and helping musicians get what they really needed continued under a new roof.

These guys are true gear gurus, and I think you’re going to have a great time picking Peter Malick’s brain on today’s show! And don’t think for a second that Peter is just sales guy. He’s one of you! Check out his bio here.

Want to know how you can get started with a low cost rig that’s easy to use and sounds great? Don’t miss today’s show. Want to know which of the high-priced mic preamps should be the best for your specific needs? Peter will know that answer to that and nay other gear questions you can throw at him!

This is going to be an awesome show, and Peter is going to bring something special to give away to one of our lucky viewers during the live show.

Want to ask Peter a question during the show?
You’ll need to be signed up to Ustream and be “visible” in the TAXI TV chat room during the live show. Sign up BEFORE the show goes live today. It only takes a of minute, and it’s FREE!

Go to: http://www.ustream.tv/ and click the Log In (text) link in the upper right hand corner of the Ustream page – NOT the blue button! – Fill out the short form to join. If you’ve already got a free Ustream account and you’ve used our chat room before, you can skip this step. Once you’re on TAXI’s Ustream page, please click the link on the right had side of the page that says, “Chat,” and the chat room will open for you.

Only people who are in the Chat Room during the live show will be eligible to get the FREE piece of gear! Hmmm… I wonder what it will be? Guess you’ll have to be in the Chat Room to find out and have your shot at getting it!

Click this link to watch the live show, or to watch the archived version of this (and all other episodes) later:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/music-marketing-online

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) /
23:00 London/ 10am Sydney (AEST)

See you later,
Michael

P.S. And don’t forget to install an ad blocker for your browser so you don’t miss a minute of today’s episode. Google, “ad blocker” and the name of your browser to find a free ad blocker download you can install before today’s show. If you don’t have an ad blocker, the show will be interrupted by commercials and you could miss some really important information!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 24 2015, 02:49 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for the share and very cool that they have archives!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:33 PM