21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >  
Your Favourite Football Team
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 12 2008, 10:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
4-2! We're on fire!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 12 2008, 10:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 12 2008, 10:24 PM) *
4-2! We're on fire!

Yes you are indeed smile.gif

I watched the game it was pretty nice game smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 13 2008, 11:54 AM
Learning Rock Star
It's funny how some people will claim that they only played their reserves and we played our 1st team.

First of all, I don't see that as an excuse to losing - as it is Liverpool them selves fielding the players. It is not us nor the referee who has told them to play with those players. Besides we beat their first team with our first team just 2 weeks ago. When that is said, then this team:

Gomes

Hutton - Corluka - Dawson - Bale

Lennon - Huddlestone - Zokora - O'hara

Pavlyuchenko - Campbell

...is far from our first team, which would have been without Corluka, Dawson, Lennon, Zokora, O'hara, Pav and Campbell. That's 7 players. As far as I remember they played Agger, Alonso (who came on - where as we had our 1st team goalkeeper exchanged) and Torres, meaning they had 8 non-regulars on the field, where...so did we.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Duncan
Nov 13 2008, 12:01 PM
GMC:er
It's not like Zokora and O'Hara get in to your first team all the time anyway. Liverpool had two experienced defenders playing (Agger and Hypia) and they were both awful. I love seeing Liverpool lose and this was no different. I hardly even noticed that Torres was playing; he was non existent. Good to see Campbell getting a few goals and some experience.

Even worse night for Chelsea though. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Duncan
Nov 22 2008, 12:21 PM
BUMP.

Weekend predictions?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 22 2008, 12:35 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Nov 22 2008, 11:21 AM) *
BUMP.

Weekend predictions?

First off I'd say I'm very happy with Gallas' demotion from captain as he was never captain material. Predictions

Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle
Liverpool 3-2 Fulham
Man City 2-2 Arsenal
Middlesbrough 2-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 1-2 Hull
Stoke 1-0 West Brom
Sunderland 2-1 West Ham
Tottenham 3-1 Blackburn
Wigan 1-1 Everton

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
Nov 22 2008, 12:56 PM
Pretty good predictions I'd say. Yeah Gallas should have been stripped of his captaincy last season. Be interested to see how Arsenal do against Man City. I'm off to see Reading/Southampton today so I will miss soccer saturday for the 3rd week running!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 22 2008, 12:58 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Nov 22 2008, 11:56 AM) *
Pretty good predictions I'd say. Yeah Gallas should have been stripped of his captaincy last season. Be interested to see how Arsenal do against Man City. I'm off to see Reading/Southampton today so I will miss soccer saturday for the 3rd week running!

Fair enough. Annoyingly I'm not at the game today. Not at the Newcastle game either. I've been quite ill. Got tickets to Boro - Arsenal though smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Duncan
Nov 22 2008, 08:55 PM
Saints were really good today. Reading were terrible. Every time I go to the Madejski stadium I'm always shocked by how poor the home support is. So'ton fans were fantastic during the game but I saw a few acting disgracefully after the game which was a shame.

What a dull day in the premiership though. I knew Bolton wouldnt beat Boro though!

+Quote Post
Duncan
Dec 4 2008, 03:38 PM
Tevez's last goal last night was an absolute beauty.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1823120/

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 4 2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah the final Tevez goal was a cracker. I hope Boro get 3 points against Hull even though it'll be difficult. We have slipped up a bit these last 2 games.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 4 2008, 03:44 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Duncan @ Dec 4 2008, 09:38 AM) *
Tevez's last goal last night was an absolute beauty.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1823120/

Thats what we call in spanish "GOLAZO" in english would be huge goal or something like that.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Duncan
Dec 6 2008, 05:55 PM
Cannot bloody believe Tevez is on the bench again. Replace Rooney with him. They're pretty much the same player, just ones in much better form.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 7 2008, 06:15 AM
Instructor
Tevez goal was great
I heard Vidic scored winner for Man U yesterday smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
gibsonmatte
Dec 7 2008, 08:56 AM
Am I the only Rovers fan out there?

--------------------
My Last FM page

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jan 7 2009, 12:49 AM
Bringing this thread back from the dead again.

Messi gets a hat-trick tonight. The third being a lovely goal

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 7 2009, 12:56 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Argentina and Italy (national teams) biggrin.gif
Always have been and have never been able to decide between the two smile.gif

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jan 7 2009, 01:29 AM
Argentina all the way. Much more exciting team to watch.

+Quote Post
enforcer
Jan 7 2009, 02:09 AM
Galatasaray SK from Istanbul

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 13 2009, 11:54 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo is the Fifa World Player... i though that would be Messi...what do you think?

This post has been edited by Power_Arctica: Jan 13 2009, 11:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:28 AM