Certains Picks
Aaron
May 16 2007, 06:03 AM
GMC:er
is there a pick that is better fo shredding than another.
EX: is a light/thin pick better than a hard/thick pick, in terms of shredding?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 16 2007, 06:05 AM
GMC:er
im not gonna go into a full explanation about htis..but medium picks are great for shredding..and the thin picks you thin kyou can pick faster but you cant.......and you also ahve less control.with thsoe thinner.picks..if some1 else wants to make a more of a explanation...on this please do..but if not.......jsut stick ot my word...DONT GO SUPER THIN..and DONT GO SUPER HARD..biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 16 2007, 11:05 AM
Get to da Chopper!
im using dunlop 1.14 picks atm. The medium ones i used to buy with the little pictures on them i found inaccurate and clumsy. The picks im using now are fairly thick and are quite small aswell- i find it really comfortable for playing faster shred sections. Well thats my opinion anyway- what do you guys use?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:21 AM