New Ibanez Videos
Mertay
Dec 31 2020, 04:18 PM
GMC:er

looks like;

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 31 2020, 04:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Seems the picture isn't working. Curious about it smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 31 2020, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 31 2020, 03:57 PM) *
Seems the picture isn't working. Curious about it smile.gif

It shows in my browser? I placed a classic reb beach signature picture. There are more new models on ibanez youtube channel.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 31 2020, 05:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 31 2020, 06:37 PM) *
It shows in my browser? I placed a classic reb beach signature picture. There are more new models on ibanez youtube channel.

Tried in Edge and it works there. Yes, they do seem similar smile.gif I'm trying to save up for the RG565 Genesis. I've totally falled in love with that model.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 31 2020, 09:02 PM
GMC Founder
That Reb Beach signature pic reminds me of a BC Rich Mockingbird which I always GASed over👌

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 1 2021, 10:47 AM
It does look a lot like the reb beach but for the cavity at the back! I think they should put the cavity back in and just rerelease the reb beach model. It's a great guitar and highly sought after by Ibby fan boys to this very day.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 31 2020, 11:18 AM) *

looks like;

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 1 2021, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 1 2021, 11:02 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 1 2021, 09:47 AM) *
It does look a lot like it but for the cavity at the back! I think they should put the cavity back in and just rerelease the reb beach model. It's a great guitar and highly sought after by Ibby fan boys to this very day.

He's a Shur artist now so my guess is won't be possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 3 2021, 04:00 AM
They don't have to call it the "REB BEACH" or what not smile.gif I'd just like to see this model reissued. It's yet another unicorn ibby. I never liked the EMGs in it, but if they did put this model out i'd still like to have one. These go for crazy prices on the used market.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 1 2021, 06:02 AM) *
He's a Shur artist now so my guess is won't be possible.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:08 PM