Wrong Names In Posts
Emir Hot
Jul 19 2009, 02:16 PM
Instructor
I am not sure whether this has been disscussed before but I've noticed many times that in some posts there is a different person name under the avatar picture. For example in my today's lesson I wanted to reply to Zsolt's comment and in the reply it says "QUOTE (Kandurananda @ Jul 19 2009, 02:04 PM) ". Obviously Kandurananda iz not Zsolt smile.gif Also in the forum main screen it is written that the last post was by:

Today, 02:04 PM
By Kandurananda

But there was Zsolt's picture for sure. Now I am not sure whether I replied to Zsolt or Kandurananda. Looks like Kandurananda didn't post anything at all but his name is there. This has been going on for a couple of months but not that often. Anyone noticed this?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 19 2009, 06:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
I believe the swine flu has infected GMC's system ! biggrin.gif No can do but to wait until it quietly goes away tongue.gif Sorry for my awkward comment ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Jul 19 2009, 06:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jul 19 2009, 03:16 PM) *
This has been going on for a couple of months but not that often. Anyone noticed this?

I haven't seen it, or at least I never thought about it. But then I don't post to much either.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 20 2009, 09:47 AM
GMC Founder
This is actually a survival from the time we had separate login and usernames in the forum. I agree it can certainly get confusing!

Long-time members who use separate login/user names in the forum feel free to send me a pm and I will remove your login name so that this kind of thing doesn't happen!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 20 2009, 12:27 PM
Instructor
Thank you for the answer Kristofer. So Zsolt and Kandurananda are actually the same person smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 20 2009, 01:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jul 20 2009, 01:27 PM) *
Thank you for the answer Kristofer. So Zsolt and Kandurananda are actually the same person smile.gif

I wonder what Kandurananda means now ... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jul 23 2009, 11:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jul 20 2009, 02:18 PM) *
I wonder what Kandurananda means now ... biggrin.gif

Yeah, me too. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:13 AM