3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Mrblomme Mtp Thread
Mrblomme
Sep 28 2009, 10:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm getting really nuts from the BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP sound but yes I'm using the metronome. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 28 2009, 11:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hehehe that is the spirit! You will get used to it so much that you won't need to pay that much attention to the annoying sound and still be able to play in time smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 3 2009, 12:12 PM
I dont think I can get the take tomorrow, probably monday but could you post the backingtrack? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 3 2009, 12:19 PM
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Oct 3 2009, 01:12 PM) *
I dont think I can get the take tomorrow, probably monday but could you post the backingtrack? smile.gif

Cool, its ok. There is thread open where you can get the backing : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=30966

Looking forward to your take! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Oct 3 2009, 12:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 5 2009, 09:36 PM
Weekly assignment 5:

Arpeggio shapes on bass!

Lessons to practice:

Arpeggios Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...peggios-lesson/

Goal : To learn 4 most common arpeggios shapes on bass which will help you in improvisation over common chord changes.

Purpose : Learn which notes you can use when improvising over common chord types. Practice your playing technique along with the shapes.

Instructions :

I want you to learn all 4 arpeggios shapes included in the lesson : major 7, minor 7, dominant 7 and minor7b5 . For each shape there is a ascending and descending version included. I want you to both learn the shapes/patterns but also to think in intervals and to notice which ones you are using in which shape.

Requirements :

Post updates on your practice daily if possible, describing what have you done. You want to work on memorizing these shapes and interval formulas. When practicing arpeggios, play with a metronome or backing tracks from the lesson. This will be a great technique exercise. Try to incorporate all the rules you learned in "Technique exercises" you did in first assignments (remember to alternate when playing). I will post a little test assignment (mostly written and possibly guitar pro work needed) in few days so I can asses your progress with the material.

Deadline to complete: 11th of October

Good luck and remember to post your questions and progress!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 6 2009, 01:34 PM
Aight man, good I dont have to record this week because I have a huge lack of time, I'm also trying to get last weeks assignment recorded. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 6 2009, 03:27 PM
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Oct 6 2009, 02:34 PM) *
Aight man, good I dont have to record this week because I have a huge lack of time, I'm also trying to get last weeks assignment recorded. wink.gif

I really advise you to get onto it as you don't want to fall behind this month. Recording doesn't need to be perfect. Also this weeks assignment is not light at all - you need to memorize shapes by heart. Try to find at least 30 minutes a day and you will be fine. smile.gif

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:33 PM