3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Kris & Marcus Collab - Gmc Blog!, Could it be..?
Marcus Lavendell
Oct 19 2007, 04:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 19 2007, 05:13 AM) *
I can't stop listening to Historical Failure, it's awesome!

My neighbors can't stop hearing it either, but they don't have a choice smile.gif.

Thank you, Ayen! I'm very happy to hear that! (and I think Kris is as well) biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 19 2007, 05:11 AM
GMC:er
I love the new riff Marcus came up with. Sound so awesome and aggressive. Good luck on the singing Kris smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2007, 06:24 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 19 2007, 05:13 AM) *
I can't stop listening to Historical Failure, it's awesome!

My neighbors can't stop hearing it either, but they don't have a choice smile.gif.

hehe thanks!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This is a win win situation for everyone but your neighbors! However, sometimes it's really nice when some one else makes the choices for you - they will thank you!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Iluha @ Oct 19 2007, 05:17 AM) *
That was great! you guys are melodic geniouses!.. BUT next time I wanna hear a solo by Marcus AND by Kris!

We have discussed that! I don't think it will be for the next tune though - I am happy if I can come up with any cool vocals for that one! : blink.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 19 2007, 06:11 AM) *
I love the new riff Marcus came up with. Sound so awesome and aggressive. Good luck on the singing Kris smile.gif

Thanks I'll be needing it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 19 2007, 10:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Man a song with Kris and Marcus with trade-offs would be nice! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 19 2007, 11:31 PM
GMC:er
This is going to be awesome! Both the blog and the Marcus/Kris collab, good luck with that guys! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:30 PM