> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(pass, 8.25) Modal Madness Pt 6 - Pentatonic Scale, Lesson By Zsolt Galambos
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

maharzan
Feb 16 2012, 11:05 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Original lesson: Modal Madness pt 6 - Pentatonic Scale by Zsolt Galambos

This was recorded for Ben's task and the challenge was to do it all in AP. I am learning a lot with this lesson. Perhaps your feedback can help me master this more. Thanks for checking.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2012, 11:12 AM
Instructor
hey Chandra!

nice take on this one mate! There are sync issues here and there so I shall say, practice slower till it's tight as a 18th century corset laugh.gif keep it up!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 16 2012, 12:07 PM
Instructor
I think this was a good take, Chandra. Your picking, as it usually is, was relaxed and looked very efficient. I'm sure that it was just the fretting hand tripping up occasionally. It's a lot of information for the brain to process when we're moving quickly over loads of strings, especially when there's only 2 notes on each string before moving again !! ohmy.gif

Considering you only had a week with it, it's a good result. If you had longer then it would be an easy 10 for you in no time ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2012, 07:55 PM
Instructor
That's a great take man! Both hands technique is perfect so it's just a matter of practice and time to make both hands synchronization perfect. By the way the take is really good... it's a 9 for me. Well done!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 16 2012, 11:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 16 2012, 10:05 AM) *
Original lesson: Modal Madness pt 6 - Pentatonic Scale by Zsolt Galambos

This was recorded for Ben's task and the challenge was to do it all in AP. I am learning a lot with this lesson. Perhaps your feedback can help me master this more. Thanks for checking.

Good take! You did a good job practicing this scales!
It doesn't sound very clear when you are switching from third string to the second
I think if you spend a little more time with it it will be perfect!

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 24 2012, 05:44 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.25!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 AM