Boss Mt-2 Quick Tip
Mertay
Dec 14 2014, 01:35 AM
GMC:er
Bought a used one today and despite all the flaming you'll read on the web its really good smile.gif

While experimenting with my ibanez bb9 I recently bought, I noticed some weird very fast silences like a bad setuped noise gate...almost randomly happened.

Then I realized thats because it clips so hard, great for tight muting sound but not so good for soloing. All I did was bring the dist. knob to middle and boosted the bb9 as much possible (maybe 20 db).

Its really good now! this rounded the highs a bit too so its not too sharp sounding anymore. Hopefully will share some sounds next week, the ibanez has a funny issue and I'm waiting for the store to bring a new one but till then I'll be using it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Mertay   Boss Mt-2 Quick Tip   Dec 14 2014, 01:35 AM
- - Darius Wave   Cool idea I made similar experiments with Vox amp...   Dec 14 2014, 01:08 PM
|- - Mertay   QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 14 2014, 12:08 P...   Dec 14 2014, 09:44 PM
nnn
- - Darius Wave   Yeah...I still think I'll try to simply cab-im...   Dec 15 2014, 12:21 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:11 AM