Popa Chubby Lesson, rakes
dcz702
Mar 1 2014, 03:43 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
hey guys working on the popa chubby https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Popa-Chubby-Style/ i got the lesson down just working on my cleanliness and playing it fluid the dead notes played alot especially right before the beggining of some bars are not a problem for me but the rakes starting at 44 seconds played on the double stops right before i hit the e flat note are a issue for me, i cant hit them clean withough sounding off some wrong notes. im planning on posting a practice take here as soon as i get a chance but in the meantime thought i could get some help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2014, 02:51 PM
Instructor
Hey mate smile.gif Until you post your practice take, it's important to see if your left hand is also involved and muting the strings properly when the right hand rakes - I think this is where the secret is and also, notice where Stephane's left hand is positioned, as it might hit some harmonics in the process, which make up that cool sound. Let's see the take and we'll 'take' it from there biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:49 PM