All Friends In Usa, Stay Safe...
Mertay
Jan 6 2021, 09:39 PM
GMC:er
I hope this stays and finishes as a protest as I'm hearing stuff like "coup" on the news.

I went through an attempted coup a few years ago and trust me no matter what side you're on in this modern age no good will come from it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2021, 10:02 PM
Instructor
I'm just watching the news... so sad.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 6 2021, 10:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
when trump won 32 percent of americans thought it was fraudulent and their was 4 years of investigations, 47 percent of Americans believe the election was fraudulent this time , yet, no investigations ,strange

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 6 2021, 11:01 PM
Hopefully it ended before got to the point of no return.

Topic can be locked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 6 2021, 11:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Watching the news, feelings are running very high there. Let's hope it gets under control soon.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 6 2021, 11:11 PM
It's a sad day for democracy indeed. Trump followers have stormed the capital. It won't change anything of course. None of this faffing about will change anything. Trump lost, Biden won, and that's that. Sadly, there are still wads of folks who simply refuse to accept it. Then again, some folks in the south still can't admit they lost the civil war. Trump didn't help matters by declaring victory after he lost the election. We are in a tough patch in the USA. We have the worlds worst COVID infestation. Millions sick, quarter million dead and climbing, and we have our political system in a bit of a dust up. I had high hopes for the new year but it's not started well.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 6 2021, 11:13 PM

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 6 2021, 11:36 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 6 2021, 04:42 PM) *
when trump won 32 percent of americans thought it was fraudulent and their was 4 years of investigations, 47 percent of Americans believe the election was fraudulent this time , yet, no investigations ,strange

Actually that number is 40%, as in the Quinnipiac poll, and others I have seen. Which is what you would expect from people who listen to only right wing news sources.

Fact is, there have been over 60 court cases disputing the election put forward by Trump and his lackeys. Of these every single one was thrown out of court, other than one single case that had nothing to do with fraud, it was a just a question of how a state had to treat ballots postmarked on time but received late.

Many of the judges were Trump appointees. Including the supreme court.

It is not the fault of 60% of Americans that after more than 60 cases in court have failed, that 40% of the population insists on living in an alternative universe.

Actually today is a good day, this riot was embarrassing, but now that we have won the senate, the house, and the presidency, we can pass some really great laws.

First order of business is to pass laws that protect us from anyone like Trump again trying to assume dictatorial powers. We might not be so lucky next time.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 6 2021, 11:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
why did you have to go personnel

QUOTE (fkalich @ Jan 6 2021, 11:36 PM) *
Actually that number is 40%, as in the Quinnipiac poll, and others I have seen. Which is what you would expect from people who listen to only right wing news sources.

why did you have to go personnel

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jan 6 2021, 11:44 PM

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 7 2021, 12:13 AM
I don't think it is personal. I mean, what is untrue about anything I wrote? Exactly what?

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 7 2021, 12:18 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jan 7 2021, 12:13 AM) *
I don't think it is personal. I mean, what is untrue about anything I wrote? Exactly what?

you could have said all you said without bring a response to me and stating 'thats what right wingers get

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jan 7 2021, 12:19 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 7 2021, 12:20 AM
GMC Founder
Let's hope no one gets hurt, including democracy. Closing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:11 PM