What Song Are You Listening To?!, The good ol' game y'all know.
Mer-V
Jul 28 2007, 12:02 AM
GMC:er
Well,

THE RULES

Post which song you are currently listening to (and motivation as to why you are listening it)... Its not that hard, give it your best shot!

Example
QUOTE ( Some Goofball)
Metallica - Dyers Eve

I think its a great song which helps me get my mind off things

Currently I listen to Tool - Wings for Marie (part one), and after that part two, really laid back easy to listen song. And proper for the time fo day, since the people at home to like me listening metal after midnight haha.

Cheers, MerV

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 28 2007, 12:44 AM
Learning Tone Master
I'm listening to "the gods made heavy metal" by manowar just for fun, cause old manowar songs are always good

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 28 2007, 01:14 AM
Mr. Bungle- Goodbye Sober Day

Bungle songs are always good for any occation and the fact that they are a very weird band, it just makes for a very weird trip if you know what I mean.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 28 2007, 01:23 AM
Instructor
There is already topic with exact same goal!

Beyond Twilight - The Dark Side - it's really SICK but AMAZING at the same time, heavy, some crazy vocals, singing style changes throughout the song...definitely a good one before sleeping biggrin.gif. When i go to play BF2 i always have music in the background and this band suites the game most! When listening to their stuff - especially songs like The Dark Side - it's somehow easier to hit the target in game!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: Jul 28 2007, 01:25 AM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Mer-V
Jul 29 2007, 02:16 AM
There is? Hmm, I need to browse more...

Anyway, currently I'm listening to some weird lounge music you probably won't know off, but just recently I was listening to;

Dragonforce: Soldiers of the Wasteland.

Simply, awesome vocal accompanied by powerfull metal riffs, a recipe for pure pwnage tongue.gif.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 29 2007, 02:38 AM
Currently listening to Trang Fødsel - Midt i trynet, from their first amazing classic album! Its norwegian pop/jazz/acoustic thing.

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Jul 29 2007, 03:31 AM
Currently listening to 7861 by Under the Sky just because I am pissed off right now and wanted to hear some some guy scream his head off.

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
AliMo
Jul 29 2007, 03:52 AM
Currently listening to Paperthin Hymn by Anberlin, haven't heard it in a while and was searching through iTunes list and saw it

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Victafor
Jul 29 2007, 05:16 AM
devil in a midnight mass by billy talent because i love their style

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:11 PM