> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Guitar Loves Piano, Lesson By Piotr Kaczor
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Lukasz Drazek
Apr 7 2013, 02:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Guitar Loves Piano by Piotr Kaczor

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Darius Wave
Apr 7 2013, 02:31 PM
Instructor
Ha ha ha! I should buy You a beer for the first finger muting strings while You want other note to have a clean sustain smile.gif I do it the same way. ) 0:54 there something bad going on - seems like You hit something else than than needed string. Anyway nice vibrato and pretty good bends pitch. There is a little bit of "flow" missing in Your playing but it's a matter of trying to feel the track a little more what is really hard while You concentrate on playing with precision to pass the lesson smile.gif)) If it's possible try to inscrease the audio quality - some things cannot be heard cause it lacks high end smile.gif Anyway...great job and no really big isseus in there smile.gif Congrats! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Apr 8 2013, 10:54 AM

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Apr 8 2013, 10:01 AM
Instructor
Well, I agree with Darius 100% smile.gif I like your tone and vibrato, I've watched your progress recently and I have to say that you did a killer job. Big congrats!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 8 2013, 10:40 AM
Instructor
Howdy man!

Nothing else to add aside from what Piotr and Darius have already pointed out! Keep on rocking!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 8 2013, 02:39 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! It's great to find your take at REC after a lot of hard work! I already gave you comments at Gab's Army thread, and here you received some great feedback so I want to congrats you and to grade this one! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 8 2013, 05:41 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 9

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:21 AM