Pass Record
Phil66
Sep 14 2014, 12:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone,

Other than trawling through the REC zone, is there a way to see all the lesson you've passed? I know that as time goes on and I have more lessons under my belt I will struggle to remember if I need to work on some or if I have passed.
Maybe admin could set it up so that when Fran ends the REC thread he could click a "pass" button that logs it in your profile.
Just a thought smile.gif

Cheers

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wrk
Sep 14 2014, 12:56 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 14 2014, 01:48 PM) *
Hello everyone,

Other than trawling through the REC zone, is there a way to see all the lesson you've passed? I know that as time goes on and I have more lessons under my belt I will struggle to remember if I need to work on some or if I have passed.
Maybe admin could set it up so that when Fran ends the REC thread he could click a "pass" button that logs it in your profile.
Just a thought smile.gif

Cheers

Phil

All passed lessons are going in this list below:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...REC_Score_Board

Hope this is what you were looking for smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 14 2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks,
That's that's not bad but it would be nice to be able to get to our own passes quickly through our profile.

Thanks again.

Phil smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2014, 11:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 14 2014, 02:14 PM) *
Thanks,
That's that's not bad but it would be nice to be able to get to our own passes quickly through our profile.

Thanks again.

Phil smile.gif

Hey Phil, this is something that Bogdan can tell you more about, so please write him a PM and I'm sure he can help out wink.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 16 2014, 05:01 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 14 2014, 04:14 PM) *
Thanks,

Thanks again.

Phil smile.gif

Thanks for the suggestion!

Currently all REC scores are kept here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...REC_Score_Board
Please try clicking on your username to see the full list of takes and grades.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Sep 16 2014, 06:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 14 2014, 04:48 AM) *
Hello everyone,

Just a thought smile.gif

Cheers

Phil

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - your avatar made me punch my screen dry.gif

smile.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 17 2014, 08:33 PM
Thanks,

Sorry for not getting back soon, got delayed email response on this for some reason rolleyes.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:29 PM