New Work-in-progress, Electro Rock
Socky42
Jun 15 2013, 04:35 PM
GMC:er
https://soundcloud.com/socky42/electro-rock-wip
Headphones recommended for now.

Ignore the mix and playing, still busy writing the song. laugh.gif

It'll be less muddy once I figure out the reverb settings for the lead part, messing around with the modulation.

In the last section, the guitar is gonna double up with the bass, but it always sounds kinda rushed when I record it. I left a bit of the guitar in as an example. Should I just leave it so it's bass only?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 15 2013, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, this tune sound really cool! I like the style and composition. I find very interesting when the bass appears and play the riff 4 times and then appears the guitar. I would let it similar to this version, but once the guitar appears again I would keep playing the riff.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 16 2013, 07:50 AM
This sounds awesome mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2013, 09:49 PM
Instructor
Nice work man! I really enjoy this combination of electronica and metal!! And most definitely, that bassline is great like that smile.gif When you finish the piece, find a way to keep that bassline in the open like it is now! Looking forward for the rest wink.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Jun 21 2013, 01:07 PM
Killer idea man. Insane how it starts then busts into that dark structure. The vibe in the 2nd portion almost reminded me of something John 5-ish with Marilyn Manson, that spooky feel - which I love, then almost gets bluesy and that WICKED BASS line kicks in, that floored me, that bass tone and playing is AWESOME at the end! When you finish this idea, I hope you leave room for that bass to shine like you did in this take.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:08 PM