Great guitarist!
BM
Oct 26 2006, 11:38 PM
GMC:er
I just got this video from a friend. The guy is called Michael Angelo Battio and he is amazing to watch. Just find the video called Speed Kills. Kris, could you do a video on how to play like him?

Adios
BM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Baptized in a firefight. Hot blood running cold as ice. 44 minutes of target practice. All hell's breaking loose.
Outgunned. Watching the force come to a firefight with a pocket knife.
Getting schooled until they shot Achilles' heel and brought down the beast."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 27 2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah Kris...show us how to play like Michael Angelo!

"Speed Kills" has been around quite a while now, his hand actually blurs...but thats just playing his single neck guitar. Michael is amadextrious sp.? --neither right nor left handed, and he plays a custum 2 neck guitar and a custom 4 neck guitar. Just google or search You Tube for more.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 28 2006, 01:33 AM
His technique is amazing, I can't believe it when his hands start to blur blink.gif . But if I wanted a lesson on a very fast shred guitarist, I'd want John Petrucci, just because he has more phrasing, and feel.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:35 PM