> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Dbj's Practice Room, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 9 2014, 03:37 PM
Instructor
Hi DBJ! Welcome to your thread for Gab's Army. Here I will help you to design your guitar plans and routines based on your main goals in order to keep motivation and inspiration flowing.

At first I will copy here your intro at the site to have it as a reference:

"I am DJ, I have been playing guitar longing than I care to remember, though I have never really studied - consequently I can play anything you want, as long as it is in A Minor Pentatonic! I have joined GMC to get out of the rut and hopefully progress as a musician.

I play a BC Rich Warlock, a dodgy 90s Encore strat copy that I have hard-tailed to keep it in tune, a Vintage Musicman copy bass and a battered Kay nylon strung classical guitar. I play through an awful sounding 10w practice amp at the moment but I hoping very soon to get my hands on a Boss ME-25 to give me some more inspiring sounds. I record using Reaper.

I like listening to gothic rock, horror punk, skater punk and 80's glam metal, but I am interested in playing a variety of styles and pushing my boundaries."

I have some questions to start working.

- Do you have any videos / audios of you playing?
- How many hours can you dedicate to guitar diary?
- Band experience?
- Guitar goals?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DBJ
Sep 10 2014, 12:26 PM
GMC:er
I have no vids/recordings available at the moment, but I am hoping to get some tracks down in Reaper on Friday eve, so I will upload something then smile.gif

I reckon I can commit to an hour a day of practice time, perhaps a little more at the weekends.

I don't really have band experience, I used to jam a bit with one of the local bands, but nothing serious.

I play for fun, there are no particular goals I am working towards, so I am happy to follow any lessons that you think will help me progress as a musician. Though I am in a bit of a rut at the moment in that I feel trapped in the blues scale when I am improvising!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2014, 10:33 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, thanks for the extra information! The first task will be to record a video of you playing different stuff, soloing, rhythm, whatever you want to let me know your current level in order to design a guitar routine for the first week. You could also choose a lesson from GMC archive based on your musical tastes and record it.

Once you share it here, I will suggest the first routine, what do you say?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
DBJ
Sep 11 2014, 10:43 AM
GMC:er
Sounds like an excellent plan - I will get something recorded tomorrow evening smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2014, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Great! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:23 AM