3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Lost, it's that time again
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 28 2009, 12:57 PM
GMC:er
The anticipation is killing me and even when I see it I have to wait another week sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 28 2009, 01:18 PM
Instructor
I know!
It was nice to have a 2 hour premier last week.
Can't wait for next one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jan 30 2009, 12:58 PM
I really liked episode 3, it made a lot of things make a bit more sense than before, but yes, now the anticipation is killing me. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 30 2009, 01:16 PM
Episode 3 was the best of Season 5 so far. Incredible episode and the shocking revelation near the end was unbelievable.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jan 30 2009, 02:03 PM
Man it's been soo good so far. I love that they're actually starting to answer things.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jan 30 2009, 02:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yes episode 3 was awesome , and now we have to wait another week.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jan 31 2009, 06:08 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 30 2009, 01:16 PM) *
Episode 3 was the best of Season 5 so far. Incredible episode and the shocking revelation near the end was unbelievable.

Indeed, I don't know if you remember how much I was complaining about lost after finishing season 4, but now I finally feel it was all worth it biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 4 2009, 05:14 PM
Everybody ready for Episode 4 tonight smile.gif I can't wait. It will be brilliant as usual smile.gif Although I don't see how it can beat the first 3 episodes especially not Episode 3 smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 12:18 PM
The episode of Lost from last night is possibly one of the best episodes of the whole 5 seasons and definitely the best of this season so far. It's astonishingly good and I don't know how they keep on raising the bar.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 12 2009, 12:49 PM
Oh my god, now I have to watch it right now. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 12:59 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Feb 12 2009, 11:49 AM) *
Oh my god, now I have to watch it right now. sad.gif

Let me know what you think but it was a classic.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 12 2009, 02:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im going to watch it today, can't wait for it.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Feb 12 2009, 02:34 PM
Instructor
I saw it last night, Charlotte died, I am kind of upset about that, her story seemed interesting, she was raised in the island and she had met Faraday when she was a kid. Why kill her??, I just get more lost on every episode.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 12 2009, 03:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
With the time jumping, it could be that anyone who is "now" dead, could easily be brought back into the show in a previous time frame.

I doubt its the last we see of her! Or any of the other "dead" characters!

QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Feb 12 2009, 01:34 PM) *
I saw it last night, Charlotte died, I am kind of upset about that, her story seemed interesting, she was raised in the island and she had met Faraday when she was a kid. Why kill her??, I just get more lost on every episode.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 12 2009, 03:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hmm I never watched this show...I think I should give it a shoot.. smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 12 2009, 03:18 PM
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Feb 12 2009, 02:15 PM) *
With the time jumping, it could be that anyone who is "now" dead, could easily be brought back into the show in a previous time frame.

I doubt its the last we see of her! Or any of the other "dead" characters!

Exactly. It's just the last we see of them living in current and future flashes. In the past anything is possible. Danielle is in the show still as a younger lady with the time jumping going back in time.

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Feb 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *

It's one of the greatest shows ever so you definitely should give it a try. Plus it's nearly ending so you will be able to watch any episode when you want soon.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 12 2009, 03:20 PM
Learning Tone Master
Be warned! It's a commitment, once you start watching, you won't stop! With 5 seasons to get through, you might turn into a social recluse for a few weeks! smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Feb 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Feb 12 2009, 03:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Feb 12 2009, 09:20 AM) *
Be warned! It's a commitment, once you start watching, you won't stop! With 5 seasons to get through, you might turn into a social recluse for a few weeks! smile.gif

True, it happened to me, started watching with my wife and brother one night for fun, all of a sudden we were doing a mininum of 4 episodes a day. And sometimes 8 a day on weekends, insane, I am up to date now, watching 1 episode every week.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 18 2009, 05:40 PM
I can't wait for the new episode, it's so awesome sad.gif I need more series to watch so I can stop focusing on lost laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 18 2009, 05:52 PM
Only 9 hours till it is on in america. I can't wait. It's going to be great as usual.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:01 AM