2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Cubase, Anybody there for live help? :)
audiopaal
Mar 31 2009, 09:57 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 31 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Why should I make live complicated if there´s an easier way? biggrin.gif I managed to implement the MP3 function into Reaper, but not yet into Cubase... smile.gif

Actually I don't think you can export to MP3 in AI4, as it's a very slimmed down version of Cubase smile.gif
I used that for a little while, before I bought Cubase 5..
I didn't figure out how to export to mp3 either, and I mean I read somewhere that the option was left out of that version...
If you have iTunes, you can export to wma, and open it in iTunes and it should make an mp3 version for you automatically smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 31 2009, 10:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Mar 31 2009, 09:57 PM) *
Actually I don't think you can export to MP3 in AI4, as it's a very slimmed down version of Cubase smile.gif
I used that for a little while, before I bought Cubase 5..
I didn't figure out how to export to mp3 either, and I mean I read somewhere that the option was left out of that version...
If you have iTunes, you can export to wma, and open it in iTunes and it should make an mp3 version for you automatically smile.gif

Oh. I guess my problem is solved now... I don´t have to look for a solution because the only one is to download the MP3 patch that I just found which costs 15 €... I prefer spending this money on some good food than on a patch that saves me a few seconds only... smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 31 2009, 10:47 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 31 2009, 11:05 PM) *
Oh. I guess my problem is solved now... I don´t have to look for a solution because the only one is to download the MP3 patch that I just found which costs 15 €... I prefer spending this money on some good food than on a patch that saves me a few seconds only... smile.gif

What patch is that?

+Quote Post
Artemus
Mar 31 2009, 11:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Ah. Didn't realise you were using AI4.. Hope the patch works. If not then just export as a wav and use a wav to mp3 converter.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 1 2009, 10:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Mar 31 2009, 11:47 PM) *
What patch is that?

This one.

QUOTE (Artemus @ Apr 1 2009, 12:09 AM) *
Ah. Didn't realise you were using AI4.. Hope the patch works. If not then just export as a wav and use a wav to mp3 converter.

Sure. smile.gif I can also export as a .wav file, import in Reaper and export as a .mp3, but that´s more complicated, I guess! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Apr 1 2009, 10:56 AM
GMC:er
Hi

When I used Cubase SX3 It could mix down project in mp3 no problem. But the newer DAWs make you buy a mp3 codecs because of some copyright issues. At least it´s like that in Sonar 8, even in the full Producer version.

So there are only 2 options: Buy a codec for the DAW or just export in WAV and use a free converter. The codec is not expensive, and it can be frustraiting to have to convert all the time if you are exporting alot, but if you are just a casual user like the most of us, then converting is not a big deal.

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 1 2009, 11:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
I think I´d have no problems with converting .wma to .mp3. smile.gif So, no need to buy the codec yet.

A new problem:

I installed a VSTi that came with my keyboard. It´s called Analog Factory. When I open it as a standalone, it works great, but when I want to use it in Cubase, it´s not detected. How can I solve this?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:29 PM