Vibrato
Toroso
Nov 2 2008, 01:50 PM
GMC:er
Hey Ivan

In your comments, you said my vibrato could be executed more securely. Can you explain this a little better and give me some tips?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 2 2008, 05:39 PM
Instructor
Sure mate,

All vibrato is done from the wrist. You pretty much tried to do every vibrato like that, except those couple on notes (when you vibrate downwards with the ring finger) that you did from the finger, but I got the impression like you tried to do those vibratos if you know what I mean. You should be more secure when doing vibratos in terms that they come out naturally and fluid with the rest of the notes. Like I said, other then those to downward vibratos that needs work, I think with the rest of them you are definitely on the right track, and doing them correctly. If you practice them a bit more, they will sound even better and more fluid. Try to focus on vibrato practice only, so you acquire more strength and speed while doing them. This will make them sound much more secure and fluid.
If you want I can do some short clips on the vibrato technique, but I think you do it pretty good actually, so if there is something specific with vibrato that you need me to show you please ask mate, I'm here to help.

Cheers smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:07 PM