Where Can I Upload A Song?, Help me find these chords
hansome21
Jan 10 2009, 07:43 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I could really use some helping picking out some simple chords and a small run that is being used in a song by stabbing westward. It sounds like its in drop D to be and I'm not sure what the chords are at all. The problem is that I can't show you guys the song because it is super rare acoustic weeks before the band broke up and there isn't a studio version and I can't find it on the net, not even on youtube.

Is there anywhere i can upload it so you guys can hear it (i tried youtube but i have to turn it into a video, not sure how to do that) and maybe help me get the chords and the lil run, its just those two parts in the song.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 10 2009, 07:56 PM
Instructor
You can upload it here (since its about practicing) but also Uploads section HERE and Chill out section HERE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:31 PM