2 Notes Wall Of Sound, Free Download!!!
Sensible Jones
Mar 31 2020, 09:36 PM
GMC:er
That's right, 2 Notes are letting you have their Wall of Sound with 2 Cab emulations absolutely free until thend of April!!
Find the download HERE!!!!
It seriously sounds epic!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 31 2020, 10:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah I was going to share that. Paul Glover posted it on Facebook, said he dialed a tone in 5 minutes. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 1 2020, 10:36 AM
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Yeah!!! I saw his post just after I did this one!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 1 2020, 01:28 PM
I've downloaded it but can't get it to show up in Reaper sad.gif. I've put the dll into the plugins folder of Reaper x64 and also into the root directory just in case but I can't see it in the "all fx" list.

Any ideas? It's probably fundamental knowing me rolleyes.gif

Cheers

UPDATE: I found it, it was in the list of all fx but I just couldn't see it as I was looking in the "T" (for Torpedo) section of the JS VST for some stupid reason rolleyes.gif ALl I did was used the "filter" and entered "wall", job done.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 1 2020, 03:21 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 1 2020, 04:27 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 1 2020, 12:28 PM) *

Right click on any fx button, you'll get a "new" menu category for 24 hours when something new is installed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 1 2020, 05:18 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 1 2020, 01:28 PM) *
UPDATE: I found it, it was in the list of all fx but I just couldn't see it as I was looking in the "T" (for Torpedo) section of the JS VST for some stupid reason rolleyes.gif ALl I did was used the "filter" and entered "wall", job done.

Well done Phil!!
You can set up Sub Groups within the Reaper VST list which can help when looking for specific things! I have done it so that I have a folder of Chorus, one for Delays etc! Worth doing as you add more and more Plugins!!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 1 2020, 05:30 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 1 2020, 04:18 PM) *
Well done Phil!!
You can set up Sub Groups within the Reaper VST list which can help when looking for specific things! I have done it so that I have a folder of Chorus, one for Delays etc! Worth doing as you add more and more Plugins!!!
smile.gif smile.gif

Thanks, does it have an anti numb nuts mode? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 1 2020, 07:56 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 1 2020, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 1 2020, 03:27 PM) *
Right click on any fx button, you'll get a "new" menu category for 24 hours when something new is installed.

Sorry I missed your post Mertay, I sorted it, see the update in the original post. Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 1 2020, 09:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 1 2020, 05:30 PM) *

yes , but I think i got the last one

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 1 2020, 09:45 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 1 2020, 06:55 PM) *
Sorry I missed your post Mertay, I sorted it, see the update in the original post. Cheers

Just keep in mind the next time smile.gif actually in reaper I always right click the fx button and select a plug-in from developer list, I find it easier.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 1 2020, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 1 2020, 08:45 PM) *
Just keep in mind the next time smile.gif actually in reaper I always right click the fx button and select a plug-in from developer list, I find it easier.

The main thing that would have helped is if I wasn't being such a plonker. I opened up the full fx list and looked in the "T" (for Torpedo) section of the JS FX for some reason.

I think I did click the developers in the right click think but only Line 6, Cockos and one other that wasn't the developer of WOS came up.

Cheers anyway buddy, as always you are there to help us all wub.gif

Stay safe people.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 1 2020, 10:15 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 1 2020, 05:30 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yeah, if you can find it!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:19 PM