4 New Songs From My Band:, ZOMBIE CORPSE AUTOPSY
Legions
Jan 12 2008, 10:33 PM
GMC:er
well, I haven't been too active lately around the GMC site, but I've been hard at work recording some material of my own... I know it's not amazing, but I sure hope you guys will give it all a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/zombiecorpseautopsy

constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

-Legions

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My Band:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 12 2008, 11:55 PM
Instructor
Nice stuff man, I especially liked the beginning of sailing into oblivion! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 12 2008, 11:57 PM
Wow! HEAVY!!!

It's really good. Some pwnage riffs in there. And lotsa deep vocals, a must for hardcore metal biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 13 2008, 01:41 AM
A solid piece of death metal, I wouldnt say it was terribly original but the chops are there and it takes a lot of hard work to get as good as that. Well done smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
JasoninOhio
Jan 13 2008, 03:54 AM
Make sure you turn down the volume on your machine before you go to the link up there! I made the mistake and it launched immediately...scared the livin' sh** outta' me...no wonder they call it death metal! Sounded pretty good after I got the thumping of my heart outta' my ears though!

--------------------
My gear includes:
An acoustic Alvarez RD20CU
An electric Ibanez GR10
An electric Yamaha-on loan to my younger brother
Another electric Ibanez-I don't play it much
And an electric Kramer-in pieces awaiting another paint job (this is year 7 I believe)
Peavey Renown 212

And some various pedals as well as a BOSS BR1600 studio.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jan 13 2008, 04:41 AM
This kicks ass.

+Quote Post
Legions
Jan 13 2008, 07:41 AM
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback guys! haha. I'm just trying to write music that I enjoy and it's always nice to hear that other people can enjoy it as well! I know that right now I may not doing the most original work, but everyday I am trying to improve my abilities and weaknesses so that one day I can create the music that is in my head...

-Legions

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My Band:

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jan 13 2008, 07:53 AM
Very good stuff Legions I really liked all four songs!

Ahh why have I not been listening to more death metal lately, its so damn good. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:52 AM