Newly subscribed password WORKING NOW!!, We have fixed the server bug
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 30 2006, 11:48 PM
GMC Founder
EDIT: Problems solved - New subscribers are now be able to use the password they chose and their paypal email address as username!

Two days of access time will be added the concerned accounts.

To create a forum username you need to click "register" .

If you still have a problem please email me at [email protected]

Once again I apologise for the inconveniance - we will soon change webhosting server to make sure this kind of thing does not occur again!

Kristofer

original message:
----------------------------------------
Hello!

New members who just have subscribed and who are experiencing problems loggin in - we are working on the issue and hope to solve it very soon. If the problem should remain for more than a few hours you will be compensated with the corresponding amount of time.

Old members who successfuly have logged in at least once, are not affected by this.

Kristofer

PS This is not a millenium bug blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 31 2006, 12:43 AM
GMC:er
Well with over 1,000 members what do you expect? tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 31 2006, 09:22 AM
GMC Founder
The problem remains - we will notify in this thread so soon as it is fixed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 31 2006, 04:22 PM
GMC Founder
It appears new members can register at the forum - but the password is still not working for the video lessons.

Getting in contact with the webhosting company isn't the easiest thing to do on new years eve...sad.gif I am working on it though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Jan 1 2007, 10:23 AM
I WANT MY MONEY BACK! mad.gif

... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 1 2007, 11:48 AM
GMC Founder
So the issue remains sad.gif I can't get in contact with responsable people until tomorrow sad.gif (because of the new year's holliday) I hope to have it solved by then...

QUOTE (InstruMental Case @ Jan 1 2007, 12:23 PM) *
I WANT MY MONEY BACK! mad.gif
... tongue.gif

I am sorry but I somehow sense you have logged in more than once........... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dogman
Jan 1 2007, 03:50 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 31 2006, 10:22 AM) *
It appears new members can register at the forum - but the password is still not working for the video lessons.

that seems to be the problem I had when I first joined. the very first time I did finally did get into a video I used my paypal username and the password I chose for the forum.

when I joined, it didnt give me an option for a username just a password. then when I got in I able to change it

I thought I would share my experience. maybe that might help someone else with the same problem
Paul

+Quote Post
Ben C
Jan 1 2007, 07:17 PM
Okay i think the problems finally fixed. I was able to log on with no problems at all this morning. Thanks Kris!

This is also my first post here so hey everybody! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 1 2007, 07:18 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ben C @ Jan 1 2007, 09:17 PM) *
Okay i think the problems finally fixed. I was able to log on with no problems at all this morning. Thanks Kris!
This is also my first post here so hey everybody! biggrin.gif

hey there biggrin.gif - I am relieved it worked!

Now don't miss the brand new lesson!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lukas
Jan 1 2007, 09:32 PM
Woohoo, it works for me too! biggrin.gif Thanks!
O... and since this is also my first post: hi everyone!

+Quote Post
Norven
Jan 1 2007, 11:29 PM
Hi and welcome Ben C and Lukas! smile.gif

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
texasamp
Jan 6 2007, 12:58 AM
I have not been able to log in for over a month. I am here now because of a PM that was sent to me. It shows me as logged in, but none of my passwords work.

Darrell,
Texas Amplification

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 09:47 AM