Formal Qualifications?
sted
Aug 11 2009, 08:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys

Anyone know of any UK based music courses that offer distance/evening study? I work full time so I cant attempt a degree or anything (Maybe in the future) but something that is recognisable and will provide decent level of theory study as well as practical.
I currently study the Rockschool syllabus (Grade 5 atm) but its a bit one dimensional and I would like a more recognisable qualiication within the industry.

Any thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 11 2009, 08:52 PM
Lets go fishing!

The Open univeristy to a Diploma in music studies...

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?Q01D22

Im not sure if its exactly what your after though smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:08 AM