Finally after 6 months of practice, a milestone for me
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 19 2006, 03:54 PM
GMC:er
From: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Asia (in case u don't know where India is)
I started playin guitar in may 2006, and the solo i've alwayz been practisin is the sweet child o' mine by slash!!!
After 6 HARD months, I finally mastered the solo to a point that I can play it with my eyes closed!:D
All i have to say is, NOTHING is impossible for a person who is determined and undaunted....... even the word itself says Im Possible!!!!! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
R.I.P (RoCk In PeAcE) \m/

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Red Tie
Oct 19 2006, 10:36 PM
fast part.. too... hard.. mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 20 2006, 07:35 AM
I managed to do it with hammer-ons!!! tongue.gif lol

--------------------

IPB Image

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 20 2006, 05:01 PM
Fantastic! If you can record, post a clip for us to hear in the upload section. smile.gif

+Quote Post
bricktop
Oct 20 2006, 06:56 PM
that's cool dude! I'd say one of the things I really like about Kris and his site is how he breaks down solos into fragments, it makes it so much easier to learn these things...

john

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 23 2006, 01:01 PM
QUOTE (PickNGrin @ Oct 20 2006, 05:01 PM) *
Fantastic! If you can record, post a clip for us to hear in the upload section. smile.gif
ok....... i've never recorded b'fore..... if i figure out how to do it, i sure will
cheers!!!

QUOTE (Red Tie @ Oct 19 2006, 10:36 PM) *
fast part.. too... hard.. mellow.gif
Never say Never!!!!!! If sumthin's difficult, doesn't mean u shud stop tryin......... it only means u that u shud just try harder!!!!!

--------------------

IPB Image

+Quote Post
sammy_k
Oct 24 2006, 06:36 PM
QUOTE (psychoguitarist_619 @ Oct 23 2006, 02:01 PM) *
ok....... i've never recorded b'fore..... if i figure out how to do it, i sure will
cheers!!!
Never say Never!!!!!! If sumthin's difficult, doesn't mean u shud stop tryin......... it only means u that u shud just try harder!!!!!

Yes, if you manage to record it, I'd like to hear it. It's always nice that people can actually hear the results of your hard work smile.gif It's inspiring for others.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:52 PM