New guitar
Rob_g
Jun 7 2006, 02:17 AM
GMC:er
Was up everyone. Just wanted to show a few pics of my new guitar I got a few days a go.

Its a 2004 gibson les paul studio in a limited edition blue. I got it for about $1200 on ebay.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BE71B092A41D1AA

and heres a pic of my 2 gibosns together
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...2CF7EC664320C4B

The les paul is amazing. Its sounds very close to my sg. very comftourble, and a very nice colour. But If I had to pick out of the 2 I would still pick my sg smile.gif

So whadya guys think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 7 2006, 07:02 AM
GMC Founder
Congrats!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Wassupwithat
Jun 15 2006, 07:38 AM
You spent $1200 dollars on a guitar which you would not prefer over your old one? You should have gotten something you couldn't put down insted of some LP with a paintjob. With that money you could have gotten a signature series guitar, or a nice BC Rich Warlock.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Jun 15 2006, 09:39 PM
Theres no other guitars I like. No offence but I dislike bc richs, there just not my style. And of course im not into the Heavy metal. Besides I love this guitar, and what else was I supposed to get. The only other guitar I had in mind is a variax but I tried it out and the acoustic,12string, etc simulations just werent accurate enough.

All im saying is this guitar was definitly worth it and I got a hell of a deal on it.

+Quote Post
Molgan
Jun 21 2006, 06:44 PM
Nice guitar! Les pauls and Strats are deffinitly my favourite guitarmodels, biggrin.gif. Btw nice colour on the guitar too!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:29 PM