Massive Deal On Randall Cab!
ConnorGilks
Dec 2 2012, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-...12t-75-speakers

I just bought one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 2 2012, 02:36 AM
WOW. That is a KRAZY deal. With Celestions even. That's pretty unreal. I have a RANDALL cab that I like but it has the cheaper speakers in it and cost about the same. Well done on that purchase.

Todd

QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 1 2012, 07:18 PM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 2 2012, 03:20 AM
Instructor
Wow this is a great deal I use to own Randall I actually still do I have it in Moscow great amp and for the money you can't go wrong

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Dec 2 2012, 08:39 AM
Does this only cost 250 USD?? And before 1.250 USD? O_o

If yes, can anyone tell me if I should buy this? tongue.gif

Never mind apparently a lot of people are buying & it now says 'Order Now! Expected to ship 01-09-2013' laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Qenzoz: Dec 2 2012, 08:43 AM

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 2 2012, 10:02 AM
I just bought it because it was such a great deal. If I hate it, I'll turn around and sell it in a couple months and make a profit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 2 2012, 12:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Connor,

thats a real GOOD DEAL i did check the prices here and they are around 999 Dollars !

Enjoy it smile.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 2 2012, 12:50 PM
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 2 2012, 12:18 AM) *

ohmy.gif Wow ,great stuff,i had one in the past !!it's verrygood !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2012, 04:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 2 2012, 06:02 AM) *
I just bought it because it was such a great deal. If I hate it, I'll turn around and sell it in a couple months and make a profit.

heheh great deal! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Dec 6 2012, 04:14 PM
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Dec 2 2012, 02:39 AM) *
Does this only cost 250 USD?? And before 1.250 USD? O_o

If yes, can anyone tell me if I should buy this? tongue.gif

Never mind apparently a lot of people are buying & it now says 'Order Now! Expected to ship 01-09-2013' laugh.gif

Well the big reason behind it selling so crazy is. Each speaker runs around $110 USD. So thats $440 USD not including the cab itself!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2012, 04:24 AM
Exactly. It's a crazy bargain. Must be blowing that line out or something to make way for a new model. Taking a HUGE loss on just the speakers much less the cab. If you are in need of a cab, gonna be hard to beat this deal.

I already have the RANDAL cab I wanted (with retro metal "Jaguar" speakers. The Jaguar were made by Eminence, not celestion, and are basically the "BLACK POWDER" eminence speakers with a different lable. Dimebag uses this cab waaay back in the day. It's got a HUGE spike at 2khz so leads really pop out.)

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Dec 6 2012, 10:14 AM) *
Well the big reason behind it selling so crazy is. Each speaker runs around $110 USD. So thats $440 USD not including the cab itself!

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 7 2012, 05:45 AM
I think it's because there will be a new line coming out of Winter NAMM this year. I'm guessing that's why they are shotgunning these things out the door haha.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:05 AM