4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
New Instructor - Pedja Simovic
Pedja Simovic
Sep 17 2008, 12:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Sep 17 2008, 01:47 PM) *
Pedja- i love your take of Blue Bossa..recently i was on youtube looking at as many versions of this as i could find- but only just saw yours now! Your Eb minor solo was also very very cool biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif And your take on Manhattan was brilliant!

Id love to see some Eric Johnson style lessons and also some jazz and fusion tutorials- explaining all the hows and whys (im still relatively new to jazz and fusion).

Thanks Pedja biggrin.gif

Thank you DeepRoots.
The Blue Bossa recording was done for my first promo CD I believe in 2001 ? Long time ago, but I still love playing that tune with my trio/quartet.
Eb minor solo will be the first lesson here so you will get a chance to learn it and ask me any questions about it.
Manhattan is one of my all time favorite instrumentals (Guitar instrumentals for sure) and I love Eric Johnson's style of playing - original 100% with combination from various different styles of playing/music.
It's funny that you mention the future lessons because last night I just finished backing track and guitar pro for the new lesson which will be Jazz one. I look forward to hear your reaction on that one when it gets published.

My style of playing is Jazz/Rock/Blues/Fusion even Metal at some degree so look out for those styles combined in lessons.

No worries my friend , nobody was born knowing everything - the process of learning is very natural and we all learn our whole lives.

Thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 17 2008, 01:50 PM) *
Welcome to GMC Pedja. Hope you enjoy it here smile.gif

Thank you ! I love your forum nickname - I would use that term to describe Music and Life biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 17 2008, 01:05 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Sep 17 2008, 12:57 PM) *
Thank you ! I love your forum nickname - I would use that term to describe Music and Life biggrin.gif

Certainly sums up my life lol biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Sep 18 2008, 02:54 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao Pedja smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 18 2008, 02:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dejan Farkas @ Sep 18 2008, 03:54 PM) *
Dobrodosao Pedja smile.gif

Bolje te nasao Dejane biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 18 2008, 07:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Sep 16 2008, 10:30 PM) *
Wow that was impressive! Where did you learn Serbian ? Most guys from all over the world fall in love with Serbian women and go crazy - is that your case too? biggrin.gif

First lesson will be Rock/Blues solo in Eb minor. Future lessons will definitely have jazz in them - perhaps second lesson already .

Thank you for your trust I am here to serve you all guys.

Moja baba je bila srbianka. Moj otac price srpski i ucy me. (Translated: my granma was serbian. my father speaks serbian and teaches me.)
Serbian women aren´t bad at all, but I prefer polish ones! laugh.gif (I am polish, too, which is an advantage of course! biggrin.gif) Nearly all Slavic women are very nice! smile.gif
Your first lesson is just so awesome! I´m really looking forward to see something new here on GMC. smile.gif

Zdravo, prijatelju!

+Quote Post
Siggum
Sep 18 2008, 07:00 PM
GMC:er
Welcome Pedja, glad to have you on board biggrin.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Sami
Sep 18 2008, 07:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome!!! Whoa you went to berklee!? Thats my dream school!!!! i will be definitely asking you about that!
Its great to have you here!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 18 2008, 08:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 18 2008, 08:00 PM) *
Moja baba je bila srbianka. Moj otac price srpski i ucy me. (Translated: my granma was serbian. my father speaks serbian and teaches me.)
Serbian women aren´t bad at all, but I prefer polish ones! laugh.gif (I am polish, too, which is an advantage of course! biggrin.gif) Nearly all Slavic women are very nice! smile.gif
Your first lesson is just so awesome! I´m really looking forward to see something new here on GMC. smile.gif

Zdravo, prijatelju!

Thats just awesome man!

Very cool.

I am glad you like first lesson. Let me know if you have any trouble with it would love to help you out.

There will be new material for sure. Today I uploaded lesson in Jazz style so maybe that would be something you would dig!

Thanks

QUOTE (Siggum @ Sep 18 2008, 08:00 PM) *
Welcome Pedja, glad to have you on board biggrin.gif

Thanks Siggum !
Whats new in Denmark?

QUOTE (Sami @ Sep 18 2008, 08:56 PM) *
Welcome!!! Whoa you went to berklee!? Thats my dream school!!!! i will be definitely asking you about that!
Its great to have you here!

Hey Sami ! Thanks for the warm welcome.
I went to Berklee and taught there too for 2 years in a row (Guitar week).
Berklee is awesome , its a dream place for any musician - place to be if you want to improve your music skills.
Feel free to ask any question, send me private message or write here and I will respond.

Thanks man smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:42 AM