Need Help With An Ordering Issue
Chokehold
Aug 11 2009, 01:24 PM
GMC:er
So I ordered this guitar yesterday http://www.thomann.de/gb/schecter_diamond_...iser_fr_wht.htm

When I ordered it, the site said that the guitar were available in stock.

But then a few hours later when I looked at the site again, it said as you now can see "on request".

Does this mean that I ordered the last one that were available, or did the guys in charge of the site just notice that they were out of stock on it?

I have e-mailed them and will call them later on as well but I want to know what you guys think.

On Request may take as long as 6 months to get your stuff, and I don't feel like waiting that long.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 11 2009, 01:37 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Wait a few days to see if it turns up - if not it is on request so cancel the order wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 11 2009, 01:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm sure you will get better respons from the guys at the site than from us. I think you should call them sooner than later and find out.

If you do not want to wait 6 months, you can always cancel the order.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 11 2009, 01:38 PM
Instructor
I am quite sure that you bought the last one. Many of these sites have well developed system for statistics and notifications when something is out of stock. Happened to me a couple of times and I got the product just as I expected

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Aug 11 2009, 01:47 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Aug 11 2009, 02:38 PM) *
I am quite sure that you bought the last one. Many of these sites have well developed system for statistics and notifications when something is out of stock. Happened to me a couple of times and I got the product just as I expected

I hope you are right, because it's the only place in Europe I've found this guitar. And as you said, it seems logical that they have a well developed system.

But I'm still waiting for the mail.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 11 2009, 02:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chokehold @ Aug 11 2009, 01:47 PM) *
I hope you are right, because it's the only place in Europe I've found this guitar. And as you said, it seems logical that they have a well developed system.

But I'm still waiting for the mail.

Try to call them if you don't get it today.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Aug 11 2009, 02:33 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Aug 11 2009, 03:04 PM) *
Try to call them if you don't get it today.

I will not get it today, I'm ordering from Germany and I'm in Sweden.

I have looked around and it mostly takes 3-4 days to get things from Thomann to Sweden.
But I will call them if it takes around a week.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 11 2009, 02:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chokehold @ Aug 11 2009, 02:33 PM) *

I have looked around and it mostly takes 3-4 days to get things from Thomann to Sweden.

I meant if you don't get email back smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 11 2009, 02:41 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Chokehold @ Aug 11 2009, 03:33 PM) *

When you're logged in, can't you browse your order to see if it's shipped in full or delayed?
I think thomann and the others ship to sweden once a week so if you're lucky it'll take 3-4 days but up to a week if you order the day after they have shipped.

I think you should try to find out asap if you're getting the guitar or not, if they order it specially for you the're might be a conflict of interest aroud your money incase you don't want to wait several weeks for it but they claim you have to pay since they ordered it for you. It should be in your interest especially if they withdrew 1000E from your card already. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Aug 11 2009, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 11 2009, 03:41 PM) *
When you're logged in, can't you browse your order to see if it's shipped in full or delayed?
I think thomann and the others ship to sweden once a week so if you're lucky it'll take 3-4 days but up to a week if you order the day after they have shipped.

I think you should try to find out asap if you're getting the guitar or not, if they order it specially for you the're might be a conflict of interest aroud your money incase you don't want to wait several weeks for it but they claim you have to pay since they ordered it for you. It should be in your interest especially if they withdrew 1000E from your card already. smile.gif

I can't find where I see if it's shipped in full or delayed, but I'll try to make a call right now I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toroso
Aug 11 2009, 06:16 PM
I see a customer login link, so you should be able to login and check the order status.

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Aug 11 2009, 06:24 PM
I just got an E-mail and a SMS, It have just been shipped! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 12 2009, 12:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
You are lucky because Thomann doesn't have Schecters in big stock, they just have one or two of each model and it takes months to order new ones (apparently Schecter is not really caring about oversea shippments)

If they hadn't sent you your confirmation I would have told you about this store:

http://www.ppc-music.de/de/anzeigeCstart.html

It's another German store and the only Schecter importer in all of Europe (afaik). Thomann gets their Schecters from this store too^^ They usually have a lot of Schecters in store...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 12 2009, 12:30 PM
Instructor
Good news man. Do a review when you get it.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 12 2009, 12:50 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Chokehold @ Aug 11 2009, 07:24 PM) *
I just got an E-mail and a SMS, It have just been shipped! biggrin.gif

Cool , congrats on getting the last one in store! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:03 PM