2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Bending & Vibrato Chat (video), Suitable for all levels of skills
Pedja Simovic
Sep 17 2009, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Sounds great Kristofer! I will make sure to attend your next video chat. For the one last night I didn't want to interfere so I exited on purpose. Good to know we are encouraged to attend those wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Sep 17 2009, 02:35 PM
GMC:er
Too bad there's not a video playback of the video chat session. I would've like to seen that. I think it would come in handy for those of us in different time zones or that work hectic schedules.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 17 2009, 12:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Oh god I can't believe it....... Kris took time to teach many things and I wasn't there (in fact I was there but my stupid internet provider decided to have troubles with connection... (Maybe you know that "France Telecom" (a french provider of phone line) has member who are commiting suicides.. whatever))

I'm so sad sad.gif
Hope you'll do this soon Kris !

C u

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:29 AM