Free Mercuriall Mt-2!
Mertay
May 7 2019, 04:17 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 8 2019, 03:10 AM
The pedal that this plugin is based on has gotten a LOT of hate over the years. It's main problem IMHO is that is uses parametric style EQ for one frequency band which many guitar players find cumbersome and un intuitive. Most audio engineers are quite fond of parametric style eq for it's precision compared to graphic eq. I think this pedal has gotten more popular in recent years as most guitar players these days are also home brew recrding engineers who know what parametric eq is and how it works smile.gif
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 7 2019, 11:17 AM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 8 2019, 03:11 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 8 2019, 05:21 PM
They youtube link also provides an ir-cab. . Really cool recto sound for those interested, which was the way I used my hardware one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:38 AM