Mother Natures Power
zoom
Dec 7 2012, 09:26 AM
Learning Roadie
This is Epic and stunning. The video footage and soundtrack is amazing. The raw power of these waves is scary.
If I was out there I'd be wetting my pants but you wouldn't be able to tell cause of the water ha ha smile.gif
Gabe if you watch this. This would be a good learner wave for you tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 7 2012, 08:19 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man that is some awesome footage! Those barrels are mammoth in size and mass and I can't get over how smooth the water is. Surfing is something I have always wanted to do but the opportunity has always elluded me, Not many big green barrels in AK sad.gif so I am restricted to surfing behind a boat on an ankle slapper boat wake tongue.gif Thanks for sharing Zoom. smile.gif Do you surf?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 10 2012, 10:25 AM
Learning Roadie
Year I do. But not this stuff way of of my comfort zone. When I was younger I did a big surf trip around the world that was fun. The biggest surf I surfed was in Japan of all places. Getting deep in a barrel and coming out is an amazing feeling. smile.gif
I can only imagine how great a buzz these guys would get from this wave.

This post has been edited by zoom: Dec 10 2012, 10:26 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2012, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Wou! This video is beautiful! The part starting at 2:00 is awesome. Both the video and the music are very impressive, it gave me chills.
It's amazing how great the nature is. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 10 2012, 05:50 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 10 2012, 12:25 AM) *
Year I do. But not this stuff way of of my comfort zone. When I was younger I did a big surf trip around the world that was fun. The biggest surf I surfed was in Japan of all places. Getting deep in a barrel and coming out is an amazing feeling. smile.gif
I can only imagine how great a buzz these guys would get from this wave.

Man thats awesome! A surfing trip around the world, kind of like an endless summer cool.gif Adrenaline is far superior to any drug eh Zoom? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:16 PM