Gibsons New "robot Guitar"
Coram Deo
Feb 2 2008, 04:14 AM
GMC:er
Has any had the opportunity to play one of the new Robot guitars Gibson has just put out? I just watched a video on it....pretty freakin sweet!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Blues had a baby, and they named it Rock & Roll!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Guitarist16
Feb 2 2008, 04:18 AM
GMC:er
I have seen and played it. it was pretty amazing what Gibson has done with the "Robot Guitar" and the HD.6-X Pro Digital Les Paul. I was at a guitar shop and the ywere demoing and so they let people play it. It was literally like playing a lambo, it was the most amazing guitar and if you have chance to play do it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kahall
Feb 2 2008, 06:23 AM
Learning Roadie
What do you think about the Fender VG?. It seems to be similar. I found this pic in my issue of Men's Health Magazine of all places. Darn, it is the only one I can find ANYWHERE. I looked all over. wink.gif
you will need to look closely, it is a small picture.

This post has been edited by kahall: Feb 2 2008, 07:42 AM

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 2 2008, 11:31 AM
Instructor
There's a review on the gear review board on the forum of GIbson Robot. Great technology indeed.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:00 PM