This Is Promising...
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2021, 01:41 AM
Instructor
This clip is very promising, don't you think so?

Nick Johnston will release new music soon. Are there followers here?

If you don't know him, I recommend you to check THIS album.

And why not, check out my lesson covering his style: HERE.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2021, 02:43 AM
Learning Rock Star
Interesting! Looking forward to that! I really like Remarkably Human. It's right up my alley for the melodic and less shreddy side of guitar playing! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2021, 01:37 PM
Instructor
Yeah, he is very focused on melody and composition.

Have you heard his recent band album?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2021, 01:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 12 2021, 02:37 PM) *
Yeah, he is very focused on melody and composition.

Have you heard his recent band album?

I don't think so. What band is that? And do you have a link for it? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 13 2021, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Here you are!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2021, 04:40 AM
GMC:er
Very cool! Great share. I like the sparse arrangement. Then again, I'd also like to hear it with maybe stings and a choir smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 13 2021, 09:55 AM) *
Here you are!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 14 2021, 02:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 14 2021, 12:40 AM) *
Very cool! Great share. I like the sparse arrangement. Then again, I'd also like to hear it with maybe stings and a choir smile.gif

An orchestral version? biggrin.gif

You made me remember Vai's piano reductions. I loved the first one. (I'm not sure if I've heard the second one)

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2021, 06:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 14 2021, 03:45 PM) *

You made me remember Vai's piano reductions. I loved the first one. (I'm not sure if I've heard the second one)

It's always great to hear some of these songs on other instruments. It can create a really different vibe.

Or from this:

To this:

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 13 2021, 03:55 PM) *
Here you are!

Thanks! Gonna check it out now smile.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Oct 14 2021, 06:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2021, 09:13 PM
i had forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me!! She is amazing. I love sparse arrangements but they always make my ears hunger for a bigger more expansive arrangement. I always wonder "what if there was a gregorian choir and string section" etc. smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 14 2021, 09:45 AM) *

Thats very cool. To find the beauty in the most brutal music. this guy takes a song from ABORTED and turns it in to an orchestral score smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 14 2021, 01:49 PM) *
It's always great to hear some of these songs on other instruments. It can create a really different vibe.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2021, 03:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 14 2021, 02:49 PM) *

Or from this:

To this:

It sounds great!! I think I could listen to the piano version much more than the original. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 15 2021, 06:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 14 2021, 02:45 PM) *

Not to brag , but I will.. 2 of my 5 daughters Play this good , I have another 2 that have mastered the five levels of piano books and 1 that is on her way. I have a very large upright that is almost the size of a baby grand and is usually played non stop

Of course me and my daughters always argue which is the better instrument , guitar or piano

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2021, 08:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 15 2021, 02:34 PM) *
Not to brag , but I will.. 2 of my 5 daughters Play this good , I have another 2 that have mastered the five levels of piano books and 1 that is on her way. I have a very large upright that is almost the size of a baby grand and is usually played non stop

Of course me and my daughters always argue which is the better instrument , guitar or piano

Nice! You must be very proud! Share some vids of your family playing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 15 2021, 09:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 15 2021, 08:03 PM) *
Nice! You must be very proud! Share some vids of your family playing! smile.gif

they are too self conscious to let me record , one thing they do, One will play the left hand and the other the right and they see how complicated a piece they can play together. The fun and laughter they bring when our families gathers , I am truly blessed and proud . I will be prouder 1 day if they start to let others hear their talent , but I will never push, if they just want to play at home for them selves, I will never do anything that stresses what they love about playing.. On a side note my teenage son has bought a saxophone , tuba, trumpet and clarinet and 12 yr old boy plays drums in church. Hopefully one day we will have the whole family jamming , somewhere that has five pianos

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 17 2021, 03:04 AM
Lets see some video!!!

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 15 2021, 01:34 PM) *

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2021, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 15 2021, 05:31 PM) *
The fun and laughter they bring when our families gathers , I am truly blessed and proud . I will be prouder 1 day if they start to let others hear their talent , but I will never push, if they just want to play at home for them selves, I will never do anything that stresses what they love about playing..

That's a very wise decision mate. You are a great father. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:58 PM