2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Alex Feather Akimov & Greg Howe, my collaboration
Alex Feather
Jan 18 2012, 05:35 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I wanted to share one of my songs with you ! It's called Search and featuring Greg Howe on guitar!
Check it out!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 18 2012, 08:48 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
ahh the unmistakeable sound of the great Greg Howe , Love this tune man great job and congrats, looking forward to more ear candy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 19 2012, 07:56 AM
Instructor
That's a cool vid! smile.gif

The playing is stelar! incredible, it sounds fresh and fluent,

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 19 2012, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Awesomeness biggrin.gif great piece mate!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2012, 11:17 AM
GMC Founder
Yes this one is amazing - and the video is really cool. Greg Howe is probably my all time favorite guitarist, it's so cool you got to record this tune together!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jan 19 2012, 11:32 AM
GMC:er
that is so damn cool. Great vid too

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 19 2012, 05:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 19 2012, 10:17 AM) *
Yes this one is amazing - and the video is really cool. Greg Howe is probably my all time favorite guitarist, it's so cool you got to record this tune together!

Thank you very much!!! Mine too! He is absolutely amazing player and a good friend of mine! I am sure we will do more songs together soon!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2012, 05:15 PM
Instructor
This is so awesome man!! Congrats for doing this awesome collaboration with the great Greg Howe!! smile.gif
I love how he plays, and I like his music a lot as well as the two albums that he recorded with Richie Kotzen that are some of my favourite fusion albums.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2012, 05:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jan 18 2012, 11:35 AM) *
Hey guys! I wanted to share one of my songs with you ! It's called Search and featuring Greg Howe on guitar!
Check it out!

Wow! Great tune! Well you can't just toss something like that out their without some detail? How did Greg Howe come in to play? Who did the video? Is this from your new CD? Lessons learned in the making? More! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 19 2012, 09:42 PM
Instructor
That is awesome collaboration no doubt! smile.gif And not only playing is out of this world, video is excellent too man, great production smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
TesttubeMammoth
Jan 19 2012, 09:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 19 2012, 10:17 AM) *

Yep, this is amazing. smile.gif
Greg Howe is probably my number 1 at the moment too, been listening to him all day!

--------------------
be excellent to each other

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 19 2012, 10:50 PM
Instructor
Awesome player! You're lucky,he's an inexhaustible source smile.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 20 2012, 04:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 19 2012, 04:38 PM) *
Wow! Great tune! Well you can't just toss something like that out their without some detail? How did Greg Howe come in to play? Who did the video? Is this from your new CD? Lessons learned in the making? More! smile.gif

Thank you very much!!!
Answering your questions!
How did Greg Howe come in to play? We have been friends for a while! When we first met I had to go to Orange County from Pasadena I didn't have a car so I had to take a train and it was taking me 4 hours one way! It was CRAZY!!!! But I have learned a lot from him and since than we were cool! He moved to Vegas not so long ago so we see each other when I am going to hang out and gamble smile.gif
Who did the video? Friend of mine did the video it's actually the second part of the trilogy so if you haven't seen other parts it might not make sense! LOL
Is this from your new CD?
I released this song on my album About The Rain and it will come out on the third album that also will be featuring Frank Gambale and Steve Vai
Lessons learned in the making?
Unfortunately I can't play like Greg what I am thinking of doing is to record my version of the solo and also use it for collab!
Plus it's being transcribed so tab will be available pretty soon!

+Quote Post
derper
Jan 20 2012, 04:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
Wow!! WOOOOOOOWWW!!! Freakin' amazing guitarwork, and a killer tune!! About to pass this to some friends on Facebook. Killer tune. Never heard of Greg Howe, but now I'm hip. cool.gif

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 20 2012, 04:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (derper @ Jan 20 2012, 03:50 AM) *
Wow!! WOOOOOOOWWW!!! Freakin' amazing guitarwork, and a killer tune!! About to pass this to some friends on Facebook. Killer tune. Never heard of Greg Howe, but now I'm hip. cool.gif

Thank you very much!!! He is an amazing player!!! One of my favorite!!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Jan 20 2012, 04:53 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 20 2012, 09:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 19 2012, 04:15 PM) *
This is so awesome man!! Congrats for doing this awesome collaboration with the great Greg Howe!! smile.gif
I love how he plays, and I like his music a lot as well as the two albums that he recorded with Richie Kotzen that are some of my favourite fusion albums.

I love those albums too man biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 20 2012, 11:47 AM
Instructor
That is a totally incredible tune, not just Greg's playing but the whole thing sounds so damn good ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 7 2012, 08:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 20 2012, 10:47 AM) *
That is a totally incredible tune, not just Greg's playing but the whole thing sounds so damn good ! biggrin.gif

Thank you very much!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 8 2012, 07:06 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good morning,

nice to wake up with this GREAT Sound - very good video too a nother inspiration to make music tongue.gif

thank you !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 8 2012, 09:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ May 8 2012, 06:06 AM) *
Good morning,

nice to wake up with this GREAT Sound - very good video too a nother inspiration to make music tongue.gif

thank you !

Dieter

Thank you very much! smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:57 PM