Moving Soon
Mertay
Oct 7 2014, 01:31 PM
GMC:er
Just wanted to let you guys know I won't be around for probably a week or two.

Moving in a few days but not sure when the internet be resolved at the new house, Take care!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 7 2014, 10:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I hate moving, it sucks dry.gif best of luck with it.
Take care of your gear cool.gif I remember a while ago Headbanger posted up a pic of his les paul after he moved....... snapped at the head. It was nasty looking.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 7 2014, 11:20 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 7 2014, 09:47 PM) *
I hate moving, it sucks dry.gif best of luck with it.
Take care of your gear cool.gif I remember a while ago Headbanger posted up a pic of his les paul after he moved....... snapped at the head. It was nasty looking.

Awch! ohmy.gif thanks for warning!

Yeah it sucks laugh.gif to avoid stuff like that it gets even harder to finish stuff, breakable or valuable stuff will go by car but the car is very small so I'm trying organize time (and money mad.gif ) as good as I can. I'll post a picture once I get the homestudio setuped biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Oct 7 2014, 11:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 18 2014, 03:11 PM
Moved smile.gif there are still lots of stuff to do but the hard parts are almost over.

side note; My homestudio sounded amazing here and I couldn't figure out why. First I used the attic but the electricity circuits failed thereand going up/down the stairs bored me quick smile.gif then placed to the bedroom and it still sounded good.

The I realized as the rooms are bigger, the speakers are placed 30-40 cm. away from the walls which made them sound much tighter. At the previous house the bass eq's were all the way down and the highs were a little up, currently the settings are flat and it seems good for now.

Soon will place some small bass traps to hopefully make things better, right now I'm so tired I only listen music through them smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:41 PM