Long Time No See, Have a Present For You
quadrium
Jun 14 2012, 12:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

Long time no see! Hope you all doing well smile.gif Just letting you know that i will be more active on the site these days. And as for my present i recorded a funky jam. Hope you all enjoy smile.gif I better be get back to my assignments now to impress my mentors here , see you around smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/groovy

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 14 2012, 01:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (quadrium @ Jun 14 2012, 11:54 AM) *
Hey guys,

Long time no see! Hope you all doing well smile.gif Just letting you know that i will be more active on the site these days. And as for my present i recorded a funky jam. Hope you all enjoy smile.gif I better be get back to my assignments now to impress my mentors here , see you around smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/groovy

Cheers,
Dogukan.

Sweet man! That was Hendrix-like! Welcome back smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 14 2012, 02:38 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks man! smile.gif I was playing purple haze and then i came up with this riff biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 14 2012, 05:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey and Hello to Turkey !

I like that Hendrix feeling a lot - thank you !

Dieter

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 14 2012, 06:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks a lot! smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 15 2012, 12:18 AM
Instructor
I loved the feel of this jam! Thanks for the present and welcome back! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 15 2012, 09:53 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Gab! smile.gif I am currently working on the assignment you gave me by the way. It's going great biggrin.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2012, 10:00 AM
GMC:er
It's FUNK TIL YOU DROP! smile.gif Cool stuff. Is that an auto wah ? Plugin? real wah? You gonna flesh it out with drums/bass?

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 16 2012, 10:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Todd! smile.gif The sound is from Guitar Rig. I created the tone smile.gif I am thinking about turning this to a song. Hope i can do it soon..

Dogukan,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:39 PM