I can't be bothered to look. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
I don't need it I'm already God like. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
Phil66
Jul 25 2019, 05:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

I've found a great app on Android and ios called "Perfect Ear", it covers tone and rhythm and isn't boring like a lot of other ear training systems. It covers intervals, chords, singing, note recognition, rhythm input, rhythm reading etc.

It's free for the basic version and to upgrade to get all of the exercises it's only £3.99 which I decided to get within my first five minutes.

You can select guitar or keyboard

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ankit&hl=en[code][/code]

Ios: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/perfect-ear-e...er/id1440768353

Cheers

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 27 2019, 08:59 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
Jul 25 2019, 06:18 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 25 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Hello folks,

I've found a great app on Android and ios called "Perfect Ear", it covers tone and rhythm and isn't boring like a lot of other ear training systems. It covers intervals, chords, singing, note recognition, rhythm input, rhythm reading etc.

It's free for the basic version and to upgrade to get all of the exercises it's only £3.99 which I decided to get within my first five minutes.

You can select guitar or keyboard

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ankit&hl=en

Ios: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/perfect-ear-e...er/id1440768353

Cheers

Phil

I've tried the PC version in the past but I was just starting out and didn't make it far. Thanks for reminding me, I'll give it another shot now smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 25 2019, 06:51 PM
I only got it for interval training initially but I'm finding the Rhythm training very useful. cool.gif

Maybe when you get to a level you can't pass go back a couple of levels and go from there wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 25 2019, 07:48 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 26 2019, 04:05 AM
GMC:er
Good share thanks!!
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 25 2019, 01:51 PM) *
I only got it for interval training initially but I'm finding the Rhythm training very useful. cool.gif

Maybe when you get to a level you can't pass go back a couple of levels and go from there wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2019, 09:30 PM
Instructor
Great App Phil! Thanks for sharing mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 28 2019, 09:47 AM
Thanks Gab,

The rhythm section is great fun and you can set how strict it is with you. I have the default "strict" setting, it allows small timing issues and shows you on the rhythm staff if you are ahead of behind the beat.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 29 2019, 03:30 PM
Another great thing with the app is if you keep retaking the same test, it plays the intervals in a different order. I know none of us agree with cheating as you're only cheating yourself but sometimes you can't help but remember that, for instance, the first question was the only one you got wrong so you would just put the other answer in.

I'm loving it smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 1 2019, 03:43 PM
Here is the Web site https://www.perfectear.app/#home

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:03 PM