2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Guitar - Help Me Decide, Rg570 MH or RG1570 prestige
ZakkWylde
Aug 13 2009, 11:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Aug 13 2009, 11:15 AM) *
Well I plan to change them anyway.

Would EVO2 in bridge and... say tonezone in neck be good choice? I want to have bridge with sensitive volume (crankin' when up, smooth when down..) and neck with nice and fluid sound, for two handed taps and sweep taps etc..

Tonezone in the neck will make a great fluid sounding neck pickup (it's shredding standard) but a high powered ceramic pickup isn't exactly the most dynamic pickup...

Maybe you can make a thread for the pickup search with some examples and explaing the tones you are searching for and we will help you find new pickups (if it's the case that you don't like the stock pickups...)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Aug 14 2009, 12:17 AM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Aug 14 2009, 12:49 AM) *
Tonezone in the neck will make a great fluid sounding neck pickup (it's shredding standard) but a high powered ceramic pickup isn't exactly the most dynamic pickup...

Maybe you can make a thread for the pickup search with some examples and explaing the tones you are searching for and we will help you find new pickups (if it's the case that you don't like the stock pickups...)

Yea, Ill start thinking about new pickups right after I will pay for the guitar itself:D First things first:P

Btw. are pickups in gold color hard to get? Just dreamin':)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Aug 14 2009, 12:48 AM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 14 2009, 01:46 AM
Learning Tone Master
Nah almost every pickup company offers cold covers (there are even golden EMGs now^^) and if not you can always buy a cover and put it on yourself!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:34 PM