> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Monkeydathos' Road To Awesomeness
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Hey Renato! Technically you are doing great wink.gif Now, decreasing the tempo of these tracks, will allow you to become more groovy - this is what I'd like to hear from you now smile.gif Use the same grooves, a lower tempo and try to be as balanced as possible - make me nod my head to your music mate smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 21 2012, 02:07 PM
GMC:er
Sure thing Cosmin, i was just trying to get some endurance in my right hand in higher tempos, i shall record again.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 21 2012, 05:31 PM
you might need to use headphones laugh.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 21 2012, 05:32 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 22 2012, 02:11 AM
Btw i would like to spend a few more time with these, before going on into the new chapter.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2012, 07:20 AM
Instructor
Hey Renato! Your flow is good mate - the only observation I will talk about, is the fact that in the second video, there were certain spots where you rushed a bit - just take care to stay in the pocket tongue.gif

I'll leave you some more time to play around with these and then, we'll add some new elements in the funky grooves, k?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 22 2012, 01:04 PM
alright man!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 23 2012, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Great wink.gif Just let me know when you are ready to make a leap of faith biggrin.gif If you have seen 'Inception' you must love the way it sounds from that dude's voice (he also played Katsumoto, the samurai leader in 'The last Samurai')

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 24 2012, 04:54 PM
laugh.gif laugh.gif

i think watchin Inception was the only interesting event that happened in philosophy back in the 11th grade biggrin.gif

and yes i am ready!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 25 2012, 12:03 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Ready huh? biggrin.gif Here we go:

Extract all the dead notes from the grooves and play only the 16th notes where you have chords smile.gif In the spaces where you had dead notes (the ones with X) you will play nothing biggrin.gif Just keep the silence and keep the groove in the pocket wink.gif

How's this for a little challenge smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 25 2012, 02:23 PM
roger!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Waiting for the recordings wink.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 26 2012, 07:36 PM
still need more practice, its harder to feel the groove without having the chunk/chunk

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 26 2012, 07:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 12:39 PM
Instructor
Hehehe biggrin.gif I know, that's the whole purpose - building up timing and balance without that many rhythmical landmarks wink.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 30 2012, 05:26 PM
Well Cosmin, my "vacations" are almost over, i'll be back to my amp in a few days. i have to say i didn't become a Paul Gilbert like i imagined so biggrin.gif, but i can see some improvent in the chording section, anyways i should be able to record once again with decent volume in a few days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 31 2012, 07:48 AM
Instructor
Hey Renato!

I think you can become a very groovy player if we stick CLOSE to the funky business wink.gif I will make sure that you have all the right tools, but what I need from you is NOT to stop, ok?

Once you get to the amp, my listening experience will be most likely enriched biggrin.gif

Let me know when you are ready, ok?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 31 2012, 03:02 PM
Yes i won't stop.

there are some other lessons i want to work, trying to "clean the basics"

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Hand-Synch/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Picking-Arpeggios/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/The-Vo...Of-Your-Guitar/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/hammer..._for_beginners/
Plus Funky Stuff

this will be my work for the next weeks, months, whatever it takes to have an 10 on all, what do u think?

these last one are the ones that i have set as THE GOAL, i would be cool if i manage to get 10 at less in one by the end of the year tongue.gif
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Instrumental-Rock-III/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Soul-Guitar-Lesson/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Thrash-Like-Mustaine/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/syncopation/

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 31 2012, 03:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 2 2012, 08:32 PM
Cosmin just wanna let you know that tomorrow, i'll post some funk stuff if volume tongue.gif

about the no chunk chunk issue, i have been working and manage some, but i am not fully comfortable, do you have any tips?

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Sep 2 2012, 08:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2012, 08:45 PM
Instructor
Hey Renato! We have a plan! Let's stick to it then! Looking forward to the vids with amped sound biggrin.gif AND It's an honor to be by your side and help you get through all of these with 10 on the line!

Let's take them ONE at a time, don't overburden yourself, ok? Slow and in little bits will get you through wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 2 2012, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 2 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Let's take them ONE at a time.

Cosmin

that's the plan tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2012, 08:50 PM
Instructor
Let's ROCK!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:44 PM