> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Industrial Metal Collab
Nimrandir
Jun 12 2013, 01:45 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2013, 11:36 PM) *
My friend, anything goes! biggrin.gif Just go wild, eh? biggrin.gif

Wild you say? Will do cool.gif

Will have to learn a couple of new fresh tapping ideas smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nimrandir: Jun 12 2013, 01:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 12 2013, 02:26 PM
I'm in!! This could be a bit of a challenge!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2013, 07:16 AM
Instructor
Alright Neil! Welcome!

How I love it when you guys join in biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 21 2013, 01:36 PM
http://soundcloud.com/spasemoonkey/cosmin-industrial-collab

[attachment=32411:SM___Sol...l_Collab.wav]

Here you go sir! My take is finally done. Love the Egyptian sound of it, trying to add some different flair to this take! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2013, 07:22 AM
Instructor
'Welcome to the land of the pyramids!' Great vibe man! Thank you very much!

5 days left mates! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 26 2013, 10:02 AM
Instructor
Gentlemen! The entries will be over tomorrow smile.gif Please hurry up and submit your takes so we can make this Industrial jam come to life - a jar of cog and bolts jam, maybe? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 26 2013, 06:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Come on guys!

Listen to some german industrial metal and submit your takes!

The german guy already uploaded his take, so better be quick!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2013, 07:12 AM
Instructor
Thanks Christian! I know that Ville is preparing his take today smile.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 27 2013, 07:21 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey Cosmin

Not 100% satisfied of my take but I hope you can get something out of it sad.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  _Industrial_Metal_WP_s_Guitar_Only.mp3 ( 2.13MB ) Number of downloads: 96
Attached File  _Industrial_Metal_WP_s_Take.mp3 ( 1.74MB ) Number of downloads: 123

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 27 2013, 10:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
made it!!!!! and with about 1.5 ( my side of the world ) hours left on the clock smile.gif

Im not very experienced with this style tbh so I hope its close..... I kinda used everyone's takes as a guide smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/bleez666/industrial-collab

Cosmin, in an attempt to make my solo a bit more interesting I recorded 2 takes with different amps and panned them left / right. Ive attached both guitars, I thought it might be better incase you just want the one guitar part or whatever.

[attachment=32485:bleez_right_guitar.wav]
[attachment=32486:bleez_left_guitar.wav]

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 28 2013, 08:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jun 27 2013, 06:21 PM) *
Hey Cosmin

Not 100% satisfied of my take but I hope you can get something out of it sad.gif

Hey man! Thanks for the take - I think it's very nice and I can most surely work with it! biggrin.gif

Hey mate!! I think that stylistically speaking you are more than close, you are authentic biggrin.gif At least in my vision!

Thank you!!

Alrighty gentlemen! If anyone wants to submit a take you have till tonight at 00:00 smile.gif After that, the entries are officially closed and the final mix will be available on Sunday wink.gif Thank you all for joining forces with me!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 28 2013, 08:47 AM

+Quote Post
mad
Jun 28 2013, 08:36 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Awesome takes guys! Finally I found some time to prepare a take - hope it's OK..

Attached File  IMC_Full.mp3 ( 2.75MB ) Number of downloads: 136

Attached File  IMC_GuitarOnly.mp3 ( 2.75MB ) Number of downloads: 94

This post has been edited by mad: Jun 28 2013, 08:38 PM

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Jun 28 2013, 11:49 PM
Sorry for being late sad.gif. Hope I still made it.

I've recorded this in two halves and as you can probably hear I was completely exhausted when recording the second one. Honestly I need a couple more days of practice with some runs, especially the last one. I also need an air conditioner, as hands sticking to the guitar after 15 minutes of playing is not very convenient biggrin.gif.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  industrial_wbt.mp3 ( 2.63MB ) Number of downloads: 140
Attached File  industrial_nbt.mp3 ( 2.63MB ) Number of downloads: 91

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2013, 01:00 PM
Instructor
Wow! Thank you for the nice takes gentlemen! Of course everyone made it and now the entries are officially over!

Now tomorrow we will have a mixxxx, so stay tuned wink.gif

Cosmin

QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Jun 28 2013, 10:49 PM) *
Sorry for being late sad.gif. Hope I still made it.

I've recorded this in two halves and as you can probably hear I was completely exhausted when recording the second one. Honestly I need a couple more days of practice with some runs, especially the last one. I also need an air conditioner, as hands sticking to the guitar after 15 minutes of playing is not very convenient biggrin.gif.

Dude biggrin.gif You did a great job here, no worries! laugh.gif At all!

QUOTE (mad @ Jun 28 2013, 07:36 PM) *
Awesome takes guys! Finally I found some time to prepare a take - hope it's OK..

Attached File  IMC_Full.mp3 ( 2.75MB ) Number of downloads: 136

Attached File  IMC_GuitarOnly.mp3 ( 2.75MB ) Number of downloads: 94

It is very good man! Glad to have you on the boat! The surf industrial metaller is here biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 29 2013, 02:44 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 28 2013, 08:47 AM) *
Alrighty gentlemen! If anyone wants to submit a take you have till tonight at 00:00 smile.gif After that, the entries are officially closed and the final mix will be available on Sunday wink.gif Thank you all for joining forces with me!

Sorry for not submitting Cosmin but haven't finished fixing the PC yet. Hopefully will have it done next week sometime!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2013, 03:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 29 2013, 01:44 PM) *
Sorry for not submitting Cosmin but haven't finished fixing the PC yet. Hopefully will have it done next week sometime!!
biggrin.gif

No problem man smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2013, 10:21 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! Here's the final mix!!

Thanks and congrats to everyone for such a great job biggrin.gif It turned out to have a slightly obvious desert flavor to it, so I changed the title a little bit wink.gif

Now, in order of appearance:

- Mad - you get two spotlights, because of the great idea of coming up with an intro part - nice rhythmic arrangement man! I noticed that the desert heat got you too and you flavored everything in that direction so I used a bit of the lead section as well - watch out for the timing mate, there were some spots in which you were slightly off beat wink.gif

- Me - since everyone went for that Egyptian flavor I thought I could do it too, so I mixed my licks with Nimrandir's and Spase Moonkey's for a homogeneous Pyramid, Crocs, Cats and Pharaos and Mummies melange - all against the industrial feel laugh.gif

- Nimrandir - dude, seriously, you got nice chops and articulation - good job!!

- SpaseMoonkey - very authentic Egyptian feel and flavor!

- WeePee - I chose your take to complete the first half of the track as it felt like a good transition towards the genuinely industrial track provided by Bleez. You had some moments in which you were kind of static, in the whole take, so try a little bit more dynamic in general, in order to keep the listener busy wink.gif

- Bleez - mate, I am really proud of ya - you did a very good and authentically industrial metal recording - takes my mind to Nine Inch Nails or Powerman 5000! Very good! And that vibrato was excellent!

- Guitarrero - the man that always finishes off everything wink.gif I think that your tremolo picking part was best suited to end the collab, so presto, as usual, you get the honor of ending the whole deal wink.gif

Alright gentlemen! I am thinking of starting an Acoustic Collab this Friday! What do you guys think - would you like that??

Cosmin

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Industrial_Desert_Metal_Collab.mp3 ( 1.9MB ) Number of downloads: 121

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 1 2013, 12:26 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Thanks for the feedback and the mix, Cosmin! Great collab as usual!

As for the acoustic collab, it might happen that I grab a mic and sing when I hear acoustic guitars laugh.gif

Just give the collab a better name, like "Taylor Swift collab" and I'm in!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 1 2013, 12:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
thanks for the comments, cosmin. Much appreciated dude biggrin.gif

some real face melting takes ohmy.gif great job on the mix as well, sounds amazing overall.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jul 1 2013, 03:00 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 1 2013, 01:21 PM) *
- WeePee - I chose your take to complete the first half of the track as it felt like a good transition towards the genuinely industrial track provided by Bleez. You had some moments in which you were kind of static, in the whole take, so try a little bit more dynamic in general, in order to keep the listener busy wink.gif

Not at all...this was quite hard collab for me, I just didn't manage to do a good take that would make me satisfied. Maybe the feelings of my current life situation affected (nothing serious, don't worry wink.gif) or something else. I don't know.

But next one is going to be better. Thank You & Cheers smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:44 PM