Axe Fx
bluenose
Mar 30 2010, 09:25 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Muris, just saw your little demo of an Axe Fx Ultra on you tube. What do you think of the unit and did you just plug in into the front end of an amp ? I may get one when my playing can justify the price

I have a boss gt 10 and although its sounds good, its nothing like the sounds the i've heard the Axe produce

Great little tune by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0-2meOf9qY

Im now gonna practice till my fingers bleed and get good .That sound and your playing are inspiring smile.gif

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 1 2010, 05:03 PM
Instructor
Hi.

I didn't use amp for that demo, I plugged AxeFx straight into my E-MU audio card, that's all.
Unit is amazing and I enjoy it all the time, dunno what else to say.
But it's probably not for everyone.
It's kind a expensive, it has no poweramp section and cab and some people prefer
to have that "air in face" effect when playing so they use poweramp and cabs
which builds expenses even more.
For me, I use it straight into computer, mixer, PA or whatever,
I use regular monitoring on stage just like keyboardists do and that's pretty much it,
less to carry around. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
bluenose
May 20 2010, 10:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Muris, got myself an axe fx standard , they really are wicked.I Just play mine through some Hi Fi speakers, yet it still sounds amazing.

Im sure that preset you are using is Crystal Echos, would be cool is you could tab that song, really is a lovely tune

If your looking for' THAT KILLER' tone and have the money, get yourself an axe-fx

And if you dont have the money, sell your granny,sell your mom, or rob a bank. Just get an Axe

Oh and like many others when i first heard you play this on youtube, i to thought you were playing over a backing track. But now i know Its all axe- fx :-)

This post has been edited by bluenose: May 20 2010, 10:13 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 20 2010, 11:20 PM
GMC:er
The AXE FX gear is just top notch. They don't make any bad units. If you can afford one, get one smile.gif I"ve played through a couple and loved it. Hope to get one myself.

+Quote Post
OzRob
May 21 2010, 01:40 AM
Yep, Axe FX is a no-brainer. The day I have funds for one, I too will be replacing my Boss GT-10. smile.gif

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 21 2010, 01:42 AM
that's nice, but not because of the gear, it is because of Muris. 99% of it is the fingers of the artist. It would not matter what Muris played into, right into an amp for that matter, 99.999% of the world wold pale in comparison no matter how much they spent on gear.

Just about perfection Muris, except the trill at 1:52. You can do better. Are I not a uppity SOB, finding something to criticize in maybe on the the top dozen guitarists on earth.

Really beautiful Muris, got a good feeling from that, and that does not happen to me a lot. Very spiritual and uplifting (which I think has to be inside the artist)

edit: make that > 99.9999% of other guitarists. Needed another digit.

This post has been edited by fkalich: May 21 2010, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post
NoSkill
May 21 2010, 03:39 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
+1 to all said. AxeFx is awesome and I love mine. I'm just a beginner, but I have a budget for gear and for things I love that I was lucky enough to be able to buy one. As for Muris? Look high and low, and you will be hard pressed to find a guitar player with his skill set. He will be compared to the best, by those lucky enough to hear his playing.

Cheers!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 21 2010, 04:57 AM
Learning Roadie
beautiful!

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 21 2010, 05:18 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Oh Man.. don't bump these threads.. I too wanna get it.. but ya know I already have spent fortune on mine. smile.gif Perhaps someday...

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:25 AM