Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest Vocal Cover.
Sickz666
Jul 2 2011, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
What up people!

I´m not really sure about this, cause i don´t know if im a good screamer or anything. My bandmates tell me i am but we havent played with me as a screamer live yet.

Please tell me what you think of this cover, don´t me too harsh on me though tongue.gif

I´m sorry for the rubbish quality, don´t have any really good mic to record with.

WARNING: Lower your sound first and turn the volume up when you heard the vocals level, since im not sure how much noise is going to be when i take my high screams.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcB4a7IRQPg

The video is currently being procced, wich means you might have problem hearing my voice over randys. Try setting it to 720p and turn up the volume a little. Should do the trick. Otherwise i´ll have to make a new one.

Also, this link is private. Wich means only you ppl with the link can see the video. That´s why i trust you guys not to spread it or anything like that without my premission. wink.gif

EDIT! : Ok people, since darkdude informed me the link dident work ive fixed it, now you are able to check the cover!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sickz666: Jul 3 2011, 09:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:08 PM