2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Marty Friedman
mattacuk
Jan 6 2008, 10:04 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 6 2008, 07:33 PM) *
Marty Friedman and Paul Gilbert are incredibles!!!
Please take a look at this ones...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jg1KuVTask...feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWjXUJL6GYo...feature=related

Those videos are Legandary !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif i can watch them all day smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 6 2008, 10:29 PM
Instructor
good guitarist

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PanamaMan
Jan 12 2008, 12:28 AM
GMC:er
Watching videoes of Marty Friedman inspire me to play the guitar all day.His videoes with Paul Gilbert are amazing too i wish he would go back to megadeth...

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 13 2008, 05:56 PM
Instructor
Yeah! Megadeth is a great band but, in my opinion, it isn´t the same without Mr. Friedman!!

Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:25 PM