Downloading Gmc Vids
jammer91
Jun 22 2007, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Are we allowed to download GMC lesson vids.
If so how?

Im going to my grandparents place next month and they dont have a computer so i thought i can download vids and put them on my ipod but i cant find how to download them (i dont think its allowed).

If were not allowed to then i wont break any rules and just make do with the guitar pro tab prints.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Marraboy
Jun 22 2007, 09:15 PM
Hi Mate

I'm gonna tread very carefuly here! There is software that can do it, but obviously the siteowners may not be happy if you take them away - as then people could do that without paying the membership fee!

If Kris is ok with it then I am happy to post the details!

JT

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
tha_max
Jun 22 2007, 09:56 PM
This will result into people putting it on youtube and such, you've said to much tbh.

+Quote Post
aerohit
Jun 23 2007, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (Marraboy @ Jun 23 2007, 01:45 AM) *
Hi Mate

I'm gonna tread very carefuly here! There is software that can do it, but obviously the siteowners may not be happy if you take them away - as then people could do that without paying the membership fee!

JT

I hate to use this word but I think its our "moral responsibility" not to indulge into any such activity. I am saying this out of shear respect for Kris and his co-instructors for putting up such a great website. For people like us who cannot either find or afford such great instruction, it is our only resort. And to be very honest, it is way too cheap for its quality. I hope everybody would agree that Kris deserves at least this much of respect from us.

So please JT even if you do know of such a way, please refrain yourself from making it public.

QUOTE (Marraboy @ Jun 23 2007, 01:45 AM) *
Hi Mate

JT

I hate to use this word but I think its our "moral responsibility" not to indulge into any such activity. I am saying this out of shear respect for Kris and his co-instructors for putting up such a great website. For people like us who cannot either find or afford such great instruction, it is our only resort. And to be very honest, it is way too cheap for its quality. I hope everybody would agree that Kris deserves at least this much of respect from us.

So please JT even if you do know of such a way, please refrain yourself from making it public.

--------------------
If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

-Vincent Van Gogh

+Quote Post
moles
Jun 23 2007, 01:18 AM
^

very well said

but am i seeing double? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jammer91
Jun 23 2007, 09:11 PM
QUOTE (aerohit @ Jun 23 2007, 03:22 AM) *

Yep. I really owe kris and other GMC instructors big time and with all respect i will do my best to respect this site and its rules. Thats why i wanted to clarify.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
Ibanex
Jun 23 2007, 09:40 PM
There are downloadable lessons of Kris on Ultimat-Guitar.com.
Just follow this link.
But they are not as well presented as the ones on GuitarMasterClass but if you are really desperate to find lessons of Kristofer...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:41 PM