2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Album You Would Most Like To See That Isn't Planned Yet
Iluha
Jun 11 2008, 03:45 PM
GMC:er
I was gonna say that I wish Extreme would reunite and release a new album, but I just read on wikipedia they did! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I'm so happy right now.

Edit: Oh it wasn't released just yet, but should be released in two months, can't wait!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Iluha: Jun 11 2008, 03:49 PM

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AJRAD
Jun 11 2008, 04:06 PM
GMC:er
There's a load of albums I would say but they've all been announced.. insomnium, slipknot, sonic syndicate..
But a new Stonegard album would be nice, not seen one of them in a while smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 11 2008, 08:29 PM
Instructor
I wish seeing an album composed by Hans Zimmer and played by Vai, Petrucci and Cooley on the guitars, John Myung and Billy Sheehan on the bass, Virgil Donati on the drums, and Michael kiske and Sarah Brightman on the vocals !!!

...of course with the Hollywood Orchestra wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 11 2008, 09:34 PM
Instructor
new rhapsody album could be awesome!!!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 12 2008, 10:26 AM
Instructor
well...I have a dream...Floyd reunion and of course new album...Floyd...what else?

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:41 PM