About A Lick In Your Profile Movie, And maybe even a lesson request!
Fsgdjv
Jul 23 2008, 04:38 AM
GMC:er
I was watching your instructor profile movie, and I realised that the licks you play that starts at 0.53 in it are just amazing. The one at 1.05 might actually be the best sounding thing I've ever heard coming from a guitar. And since my subscribtion ran out a few months ago (going to renew as soon as I get back home to Sweden after spending the summer working abroad), I haven't been keeping myself updated on the lessons etc, so I'm basically wondering if you could make some lessons in that style, or if you have already made any that I haven't noticed?

Anyways, just wanted to ask that, and just mention that I loved those licks so much, I keep going back and listening to them rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jul 28 2008, 07:55 AM
Instructor
Hi Fsgdjv,
Many thanks! biggrin.gif

Hm... that part is just pure improvisation. I think it's just the blues scale and a few notes from the natural minor scale. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
Jul 28 2008, 03:03 PM
Where is this "instructor profile movie"? I've never seen it.

-Kizaze

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jul 28 2008, 08:31 PM
So, as I might not have ashed clearly enough in my first post, I would really love a lesson in that style! I know you could pull it off perfectly, if you have the time smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:38 PM