Black Sabbath, Tablature
pcburner
Apr 28 2007, 04:56 AM
GMC:er
Hey I need some assistance please I downloaded the tablature for Iron Man from Ultimate Guitar.com and after playing the song not everything matches the song. I was wondering if anyone would have the actual tablature for the song and if so if they would be willing to share it. If you would like to share it could you please send it to me at this email address [email protected]?

Thanks for the help,
Ken

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by pcburner: Apr 28 2007, 04:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
edguy
Apr 28 2007, 10:26 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (pcburner @ Apr 28 2007, 05:56 AM) *
Hey I need some assistance please I downloaded the tablature for Iron Man from Ultimate Guitar.com and after playing the song not everything matches the song. I was wondering if anyone would have the actual tablature for the song and if so if they would be willing to share it. If you would like to share it could you please send it to me at this email address [email protected]?

Thanks for the help,
Ken

Hi pcburner

click here to see how to play Iron Man by Black Sabbath:
http://www.freelicks.net/Iron_man1.htm

It is Kristofers free guitar site where he teaches some songs and solos.
I hope this is what you were looking for.

edguy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:27 PM